Work colleagues

I’ve recently started a new job and everyone seems sound enough. Theres a bit of an issue with one of the guys I work directly beside, in that he likes to spend his free time watching videos online of other people playing computer games.

Should I report him to Yewtree?

I’ve recently started a new job and everyone seems sound enough. Theres a bit of an issue with one of the guys I work directly beside, in that he likes to spend his free time watching videos online of other people playing computer games.

You’re as bad as him if you don’t. There’s a boy in the same (open plan) office as me that does the same. He was off the last towards the end of last week and no sign today, I assume the authorities have got their man.

17 hours ago, philpy said:

I have a foreman that I cannot tolerate, ex forces, has his own wee daft routines. He is also a c**t when it comes to holidays and covering saturdays for me. He is salaried, and doesnt get paid for them, even though his contract states he must do them if required. He also does race marshalling (voluntary) at either knockhill or east fortune every weekend, for which he marks on the yearly planner the minute its put on the wall. He's got a fair few bob in the bank as well from his navy pension, and a brand new audi TT, he pretty much doesn't need to be working full time.

Ex services work colleagues are always complete c***s unless they were thrown out for taking drugs in which case they are usually sound.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Yes, suggest to senior management that their laptop is checked immediately.

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

If he's a quiet lad, keeps to himself, seems harmless, throw him straight out the window before you're all killed. 

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:
8 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:
Ex services work colleagues are always complete c***s unless they were thrown out for taking drugs in which case they are usually sound.

Wasn't there a TA wankers thread? Some fantastic thundercunts in that IIRC.

Gareth.jpeg

11 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
19 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Wasn't there a TA wankers thread? Some fantastic thundercunts in that IIRC.

I always found that the older they were, the more thunderc***ing they became.

22 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

That is often the case, I worked with a guy who was ex-services (although he never saw action, he was only a pencil pusher) and he was indeed a massive knobhead, thought he knew everything and would get all pissy if he found out you knew something he didn't or already knew something he was coming to patronizingly explain to you.

On the other hand my current boss is also ex-services and is a really good guy, I think it's because he spends most of his free time playing guitar which keeps him relaxed.  

Edited by senorsoupe

Guest bernardblack
"Thank God it's the weekend, work is a 4 letter word, right?"
So is c**t. You c**t.

I’d like to add anyone who uses the term “humpday” is an utter c**t.

On 28/08/2018 at 16:22, ecto said:

I worked in the SPS for 20 years and I seen my fair share of former squaddies, they were either ambitious as hell, guid c***s or humourless arseholes

I've been doing the equivalent down south for twenty-one, and I'd take back all the humourless, right-wing ex-squaddies I resented when I started for the poor naive wee  bástards that they're recruiting these days. The job, as they say, is fúcked.

On 31/08/2018 at 17:20, bernardblack said:

I’d like to add anyone who uses the term “humpday” is an utter c**t.

I heard someone using it a few months ago and had to ask them what they meant.  I wanted to end myself there and then.