Work colleagues

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I had a manager who would change the roll to face that way if somebody had started one off facing correctly. After a while, I started changing it back, sometimes multiple times per day, as I am a petty-minded p***k.

Unrelated, but she ducked out of providing a reference for me and didn’t speak to me during my month’s notice.

(well, I hope it was unrelated)

Men and women sharing a shitter?

How very modern. 

Been on a week long cpd-fest at the new school, with all schools in the “network” present.
Apart from some decidedly ‘Murcan ra-ra-ra embarrassment and a plethora of stuff that would shame the corporate speak thread, some damn fine looking women there.

One, unfortunately needs to explore the world of anti-persperant, very pretty, not smelly, but after a few minutes up front presenting every morning she had glaringly wet oxters 🤢🤮

22 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Been on a week long cpd-fest at the new school, with all schools in the “network” present.
Apart from some decidedly ‘Murcan ra-ra-ra embarrassment and a plethora of stuff that would shame the corporate speak thread, some damn fine looking women there.

One, unfortunately needs to explore the world of anti-persperant, sp very pretty, not smelly, but after a few minutes up front presenting every morning she had glaringly wet oxters 🤢🤮 Who cares?

B-  

P.S. She probably got a bit nervous watching you drooling. Many people get a bit sweaty at public speaking, it's normal.

Edited by welshbairn

14 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Men and women sharing a shitter?

How very modern. 

We weren't in there at the same time, frantically struggling over an inverted roll of bum tickets.

I've since upgraded to a workplace with seperate thunderboxes for men and women, you'll be pleased to read.

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Nope.
That's the real reason he didn't get a reference.

15GVVbv.gif&key=b76bb422710ce34252d771c6

A woman in my office was complaining that she was cold yesterday. This morning someone had printed out an advert for hot water bottles and left it on her desk for a laugh. Complete heads gone from her when she saw it. Unfortunately I found out second hand so didn't see her initial reaction!

On 27/07/2019 at 01:20, Raidernation said:

One, unfortunately needs to explore the world of anti-persperant, very pretty, not smelly, but after a few minutes up front presenting every morning she had glaringly wet oxters 🤢🤮

haha yeah gross, imagine an attractive women caked in sweat doesn't turn me on at all haha

A woman in my office was complaining that she was cold yesterday. This morning someone had printed out an advert for hot water bottles and left it on her desk for a laugh. Complete heads gone from her when she saw it. Unfortunately I found out second hand so didn't see her initial reaction!

Joyless cow. Kick in the her dried up pie.

Dont even know the person and i wish id seen it

A female colleague of mine was explaining that she had to move desks to avoid sitting underneath the vent of the aircon. She told me that women generally like to be a few degrees warmer than men and apparently women's brains don't function properly at lower temperatures. A less civilised man than myself might have taken advantage of that opening. Or made a sexist remark.

Edited by nsr

2 minutes ago, Crroma said:

People at my work already making comments about going to the pub or drinking this weekend. At least wait till afternoon

Shocked at people deciding how they are going to spend their weekends on a Friday....

5 minutes ago, Crroma said:

People at my work already making comments about going to the pub or drinking this weekend. At least wait till afternoon

Haha same, was making a cuppa there and 2 guys were in high spirits talking about pints after work, fair play, it's Friday mate ffs!

Lads - Fancy it mate?

Me - Naw lads 10am train to Ayr the morra, 8 cans in the hoose for me

Lads - Booo

Me - Sorry lads

Edited by M0rtonfc

Shocked at people deciding how they are going to spend their weekends on a Friday....
Its not even people making plans though, its just vapid comments like "its 5 o clock somewhere" and "can't we just go to the pub now".

10 minutes ago, Crroma said:
14 minutes ago, renton said:

Its not even people making plans though, its just vapid comments like "its 5 o clock somewhere" and "can't we just go to the pub now".

All standard Friday work chaff mate, the lads are already dreaming of sweet beer, nothing wrong with those comments if you ask me!

13 minutes ago, Crroma said:
17 minutes ago, renton said:

Well can't we?

It’s nice to look forward to something, but not everyone will look forward to the same things. Let them look forward to the pub, you can look forward to your weekend [emoji4]