embarrassing habits/hobbies/fetishes etc

Had an ex who wasn't shy on handing out the old Rusty Trombones. Was enjoyable at the time, but I wouldn't want to repeat it. I didn't have piles back then for a start.

Edited by Ross.

I know this is probably a bit too sordid to mention on a Friday morning but I've been thinking of getting off the booze again.

I feel like I could do with a break from the booze. Problem is everything I enjoy doing are things that go hand in hand with booze. Got the fringe coming up, can't do that sober, then a holiday in September, then my birthday, Europa League group stages, Christmas... Just no opportunities to break from drinking.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Had an ex who wasn't shy on handing out the old Rusty Trombones. Was enjoyable at the time, but I wouldn't want to repeat it. I didn't have piles back then for a start.

Every day's an education.

Spoiler

rusty.JPG.0ff002df9040c30e7192dc2df1d3a52e.JPG

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I feel like I could do with a break from the booze. Problem is everything I enjoy doing are things that go hand in hand with booze. Got the fringe coming up, can't do that sober, then a holiday in September, then my birthday, Europa League group stages, Christmas... Just no opportunities to break from drinking.

There's always the opportunity act like an adult and not do something you don't want to.

Yeah I was thinking of cutting back the booze and found it really easy last time. Didn't make me feel better since I'm healthy as it is, but I don't get how folk can't just say no I'll have an orange juice or what I do and drink non-alcoholic stuff since it's the taste I enjoy not the drunkness.

As for what's above, anyone coming near my back end is getting told firmly where to go. I don't think I've got any fetishes so to speak of, but there's obviously things I like.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sticky trumpet?

Not convinced. A Rusty Trumpet would be the Rusty Trombone equivalent act on a female so Sticky Trumpet is probably out.

5 hours ago, maicoman said:

Got to agree with that Can remember about 20 year a go Noddy Holder the Slade man was on late night tv He told the story when he was young and had no moneyhe would go around to the local weirdos house who would lie in the bath with a pane of glass over the bath and Noddy would do a number 2 over the glass as he watched ! Revolting!!

Facts you just made up thread for this pish.

5 hours ago, maicoman said:

Got to agree with that Can remember about 20 year a go Noddy Holder the Slade man was on late night tv He told the story when he was young and had no moneyhe would go around to the local weirdos house who would lie in the bath with a pane of glass over the bath and Noddy would do a number 2 over the glass as he watched ! Revolting!!

The original name for their 4th album was Old, New, Borrowed and Poo.

6 hours ago, maicoman said:

He talks about it in his autobiography, he says that when the band were gigging in Germany and needed money to rent equipment that he would do that for the promoter or someone of a similar stature! The things they would do for money!!!

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 19:53, Willie adie said:

I know of a guy who used to pay school girls to thrash him with a wooden spoon in a local builders yard.

He was never into anything sexual with them.

One night we stopped and asked him about his latest exploits and unless I had heard the reply myself I would never have believed it.

Just before news at ten on itv.He would strip himself naked  lie face down on the floor, then bang his toes of the ground until the pain was unbareable and his arse cheeks wobbled. BUT it had to be Trevor McDonald reading the news.

He then was then aback when we said we hadn't tried it we " didn't know what we were missing "

Any special significance about the location?