The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

The_Tedi

Made a "wid" comment at a photo of potentially u-16 teenager

Mozzamozza and a couple of other decent posters. Tedi survived briefly despite being one of the worst posters in P&B history, and likely with an Internet search history that would make Kilt set fire to his PC.

I forget why he was eventually binned but it was truly a glorious day.

Tedi was emptied along with Grimbo and Stan, when they finally saw sense and ended the particular circus that they all perpetuated.

1 hour ago, Finch road said:

Mullanius
Jmo
ProgressiveLiberal

All the only 1s that need blocked

Banning his previous incarnation was a mistake in hindsight.  This new  iteration is not only mendacious but omnipresent.  How much ching is Div feeding the useless chunt to be on here 7x24 and commenting on every thread?

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My own personal heads gone will be if JMO makes one more " woman walking in half way through a film" post about things everyone who pays attention already knows about.

I'm glad I am being vindicated as people acknowledge and concur with my own observations.

27 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My own personal heads gone will be if JMO makes one more " woman walking in half way through a film" post about things everyone who pays attention already knows about.

Nizzy was dead angry and all his football opinions are shite too.

Fairly sure his political opinions are barely formed and his favourite game is Skyrim so he's obviously easily fucking entertained.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Banning his previous incarnation was a mistake in hindsight.  This new  iteration is not only mendacious but omnipresent.  How much ching is Div feeding the useless chunt to be on here 7x24 and commenting on every thread?

Parklife!

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Examples of mendacity, s'il vous plaît.

He won't even remember making the post, much less what he said.  The Gincardine will have been three sheets to the wind last night.

Archived