The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Probably met a few of the saints fans over the years.

I once sat within a row of Ghostie and left early to have my hearing tested, by f**k he gets loud when excited. Or he used too.

Guest Moomintroll
Don't think I've encountered Gunther.    
He might be a bad forum user but where can I view his offerings?  

How can you not encounter Gunther? Just search "wife" and all shall be revealed.

1 hour ago, Addie said:

Online - I was chatting to him with a random question and it led from there.  We met on here, so I guess, P&B fixed my boiler.

So knowing Magee only from his posts on this site, you decided to invite him to your home?

You might just be as mental as he is.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

So knowing Magee only from his posts on this site, you decided to invite him to your home?

You might just be as mental as he is.

I needed my boiler fixed.  He's gas safe.  Besides it was only two years in his basement so it wasnt that bad

Met a few P&Bers at the golf day at Falkirk in 2009. 

From vague memory, Div, AndyC, No8, Seamus, KnightswoodBear, ThePhoenix,  Dazzle, and a few others who's names have been lost to my shite memory. It was actually a pretty good laugh. JonnyDougDogg and his stunning bird/caddy (or whatever his username was) walked into the clubhouse and announced "I'm looking for a bunch of boys I don't know off the internet" :lol: Anyone who's been on this site a few years will probably remember he was responsible for one of the most reddied posts ever in the NSFW forum. I drew AndyC with No8 & Seamus in the morning round, poor fucker had to endure their old firm banter for about 4 hours.

The Phoenix also managed to stand in the same dogshite twice, before trying to clean it off with a fucking air hose.  I don't recall him making a series of puns about it however.

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Met a few P&Bers at the golf day at Falkirk in 2009. 

From vague memory, Div, AndyC, No8, Seamus, KnightswoodBear, ThePhoenix,  Dazzle, and a few others who's names have been lost to my shite memory. It was actually a pretty good laugh. JonnyDougDogg and his stunning bird/caddy (or whatever his username was) walked into the clubhouse and announced "I'm looking for a bunch of boys I don't know off the internet" :lol: Anyone who's been on this site a few years will probably remember he was responsible for one of the most reddied posts ever in the NSFW forum. I drew AndyC with No8 & Seamus in the morning round, poor fucker had to endure their old firm banter for about 4 hours.

The Phoenix also managed to stand in the same dogshite twice, before trying to clean it off with a fucking air hose.  I don't recall him making a series of puns about it however.

What was Seamus like?  

37 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Probably met a few of the saints fans over the years.

I once sat within a row of Ghostie and left early to have my hearing tested, by f**k he gets loud when excited. Or he used too.

We've probably talked on the phone through work at some stage. 

I know quite a few Saints fans on here and have had people coming up to me asking if I'm that Honest Saints Fan from WAP :shutup

I know Gannonball and Stewarty Mac and have met Addie, done a wee bit work for him in his old house, also met Dominique Malonga once in a pub outside Celtic Park, he was at one of our games with a mate of his.

I can't even remember the name of the place but the pints were absolutely awful.

Met up with Skidmarks and ICT Chris a couple of days ago for high tea and our quarterly take on P&B in general. Came up with a few ideas on how to move the website forward. 

Chris actually produced a rather enthralling and quite cheeky spread sheet. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Met up with Skidmarks and ICT Chris a couple of days ago for high tea and our quarterly take on P&B in general. Came up with a few ideas on how to move the website forward. 

Can we expect a powerpoint presentation at some juncture?

7 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

I'd be careful associating with Chris if I were you Jimmy, my sources advise me he's skating on thin ice after his recent accusations of comparing a certain poster to a sexual predator.