The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Bringing Nade the maroon lycra enthusiast out of nowhere doesn't mean much anymore but having Jimmy and 8mile electronically tickling each others balls on a Monday morning is a decent bit of work to start off my week here.

You are way too switched on for a Monday morning.

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

@bananareturned from one of his frequent sabbaticals and started posting suspiciously soon after voting her had closed. A professional troll who manages to be completely unbelieveable on every subject he tries to troll about, his usual schtick is saying he hates women but in the past year the rise of Donald Trump and his 4chan personality cult has led to banana becoming emboldened, with a more libertarian slant on the obvious lies he posts. He'd be infuriating if it wasn't so easy to laugh at him.

I may sometimes be a Deity-Level troll in the strictest sense of the word, but I don't lie.

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Bringing Nade the maroon lycra enthusiast out of nowhere doesn't mean much anymore but having Jimmy and 8mile electronically tickling each others balls on a Monday morning is a decent bit of work to start off my week here.

^^Seriously rattled and trying way too hard to disguise what a total simpleton you are .

By the way, it’s black Lycra, the maroon clashes too much with the rest of my cycling kit 

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

The Sarn't with a top notch observation on BigFatTabbyDave there. Could well be harmless, but is maybe just a touch too friendly for comfort. No-one should be that virtuous.

He also must be one of the most sexually frustrated people in the world based on his posts. Any time a female posts or is even mentioned in a post he's all over it like a fly on shit with "wid?" or "don't you know the rules about pics?". Harmless, but a bit creepy.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

He also must be one of the most sexually frustrated people in the world based on his posts. Any time a female posts or is even mentioned in a post he's all over it like a fly on shit with "wid?" or "don't you know the rules about pics?". Harmless, but a bit creepy.

I completely agree, you Ayr c**t.

10 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

^^Seriously rattled and trying way too hard to disguise what a total simpleton you are .

By the way, it’s black Lycra, the maroon clashes too much with the rest of my cycling kit 

I've actually reduced Nade to explaining to us all what colour of lycra he prefers to wear whilst working up a little bit of a sweat.  Said earlier getting a response from him counts for little these day, too much of an easy target.