The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Queens were meant to play them as part of winning the Ramsdens Cup but Boro pulled out due to the plastic pitch. I was devastated.

What a bunch of self-entitled shitebags. 

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I found it bizarre as they are bound to train on the stuff.

Exactly. Even if they didn't, I'm sure playing 90 minutes' worth of football in first gear in the diddiest of diddy cups wouldn't have taken 5 years off their careers. 

Edited by smpar

8 minutes ago, smpar said:

Exactly. Even if they didn't, I'm sure playing 90 minutes' worth of football in first gear in the diddiest of diddy cups wouldn't have taken 5 years of their careers. 

It was pretty obvious that the pitch had nothing to do with it to be fair, they just couldn't be arsed. Played Falkirk and skelped them, refused to play Queens 'because of the pitch' and then did the same the following year against Raith but with no real reason given. Could've at least sent a youth team I suppose.

It was pretty obvious that the pitch had nothing to do with it to be fair, they just couldn't be arsed. Played Falkirk and skelped them, refused to play Queens 'because of the pitch' and then did the same the following year against Raith but with no real reason given. Could've at least sent a youth team I suppose.

I thought it was a pretty poor excuse and didn't buy it but as you say it was poor form by them. We wouldn't have exactly got a bumper crowd but from a selfish point of view I was obviously looking quite forward to it.

I went to see them play a friendly against Carlisle a few years back so I was surprised they couldn't be bothered with the extra half hour. Even a fringe team would have done as you say.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I thought it was a pretty poor excuse and didn't buy it but as you say it was poor form by them. We wouldn't have exactly got a bumper crowd but from a selfish point of view I was obviously looking quite forward to it.

I went to see them play a friendly against Carlisle a few years back so I was surprised they couldn't be bothered with the extra half hour. Even a fringe team would have done as you say.

I was disappointed too, went to the Falkirk game and Falkirk managed to make even Kevin Thomson look competent, so maybe they thought it wasn't worth the trip. Still poor not to turn up though.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

No word from Monkey Tennis about Kev's hideous posts?

Good Lord, you're getting defensive.

Do you really not get that I was highlighting the contradiction in the views you were providing?  Do you really think I just complain about everything that's maybe of questionable taste.

Does the distinction really elude you?  Really?

Bairns posters are absolutely on fire these days. I walk about my work with my chest puffed out knowing that I am one of the Bairns on P&B. Shielsgate really brought us together and mase us strong.

Shame that typo’s fucked what could’ve been a truly inspirational post, and now you just look like a silly wee c**t.

Good Lord, you're getting defensive.
Do you really not get that I was highlighting the contradiction in the views you were providing?  Do you really think I just complain about everything that's maybe of questionable taste.
Does the distinction really elude you?  Really?

^^^

d4f00182a244efd4af247a721e26f776.jpg