The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Bennett deserves it for the child abuse stuff. In my opinion he should have been permanently banned. An absolutely vile thing to joke about. Scumbag.

What’s this?

1 minute ago, mjw said:

Got handed some time out from the site for trying to win a match thread with child abuse posts.

I've heard reference to this, haven't seen it but pretty sure it was around the Hogmany match we played at Ibrox last season.  Im assuming said offensive posts have been binned?

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Good Lord, you're getting defensive.

Do you really not get that I was highlighting the contradiction in the views you were providing?  Do you really think I just complain about everything that's maybe of questionable taste.

Does the distinction really elude you?  Really? Can I really be the most stultifyingly boring poster ever to appear on Pie and Bovril? Can I? Can I really?

Yes, yes you can.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, thebhoyfartinez said:

spare us the fuckin drama queen feel sorry for me act. what a fuckin dick u are :lol::lol::lol:

Why are you so desperate for my attention? Thats two threads you're trying too hard on now. I had a quick look at your profile, its all about me.

I'm flattered.

40 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

This forum would be infinitely poorer without Bennett's posts and general input.

Im lying by the way 

Sorry Mags but you'll have to stop the flirting, skidmarks isn't happy about it.

On 11/25/2017 at 03:28, welshbairn said:

I wish @Div would bring in new censoring algorithms for white knight, trigger, snowflake, social justice warrior (sjc) etc, like you get for John McVeigh is a tit.

Why was I getting dragged into this?!

On 27/11/2017 at 20:10, Flybhoy said:

I've heard reference to this, haven't seen it but pretty sure it was around the Hogmany match we played at Ibrox last season.  Im assuming said offensive posts have been binned?

That one was renamed Tony's Thread I think.

For those who don't know, he sent fake texts to himself under the alias Tony, I think it's in Gold now. Top patter.

8 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Simple lesson for any young laddies. Don’t have a drunken one night stand, you just never know what can happen. The fact a civil court with no jury or f**k all can call someone a rapist is quite frankly ludicrous. 

From the Clyde thread. Gunther's mask must be round his ankles by now.

I'll never, ever understand this ludicrous notion of "plays for the football team I support so therefore I must defend him". A couple of other Clyde fans, friends of mine, who also post on here, took the same position in a Facebook discussion we had when they signed him. Utterly bizarre.