The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

On 28/11/2017 at 03:00, sjc said:

Why was I getting dragged into this?!

I think it’s just one of these unfortunate coincidences whereby your username is the same as another name or abbreviation.

Similar think happened to a neighbour of mine a couple of years back.  I’m still not quite sure what happened to Mr Bin Loden.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I think it’s just one of these unfortunate coincidences whereby your username is the same as another name or abbreviation.

Similar think happened to a neighbour of mine a couple of years back.  I’m still not quite sure what happened to Mr Bin Loden.

Probably just moved house since he lived next to you to be honest.

11 hours ago, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

It’s really a shame and this could happen to anyone nowadays, girls crying about rape seems to go up and up.. I could round up a large number of girls who have told me they have been raped over the years.. why would she go back to a hotel room with footballers if it wasn’t for one thing ? I’ve took a lot of girls home or to a hotel and we both knew what reason it was for.

she is a prostitute. she has targeted footballers because she knew there was money in it.

I spoke to a friend of Goodwillies Dad/family and he told me he’s knew david since he was a boy and there was no way in a million years he is a rapist

This, from the same thread, is even worse than Gunther. What the f**k is wrong with these scumbags?

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hahahahahahahahah!!!! :lol::lol: Brilliant!

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I suppose that’s possible.  Let’s hope my new neighbour Mr Jim Jong-un doesn’t feel the same.

Oh ya fucker! Even better! My sides!!! :lol::lol: 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Hahahahahahahahah!!!! :lol::lol: Brilliant!

Oh ya fucker! Even better! My sides!!! :lol::lol: 

You do know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, jimmy?

Edited by sjc