The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

If he's not pretending to be afflicted with some strange ignorance of the world he's making stupid sexual posts of the worst motivated sexuqal deviant imaginable, whether wanking into socks or his sister's pants.

This was a very good write up.

12 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Some terrible posters. The likes of @8MileBU, @Bigmouth Strikes Again and @Munoz make me realise that there are some terrible humans sharing air with me. Horrible posters, and horrible people. 

This irrational hatred of me cannot be healthy, I've told you before to go and see a psychiatrist, have you made an appointment yet?

Thank you.

Some terrible posters. The likes of [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention], [mention=12506]Bigmouth Strikes Again[/mention] and [mention=74213]Munoz[/mention] make me realise that there are some terrible humans sharing air with me. Horrible posters, and horrible people.

Couldn’t agree more to be honest...

This is a real minter for you though TSAC. Sad to see this latest angry outburst and concerning lack of level-headedness and composure; prompted solely by our only recent interactions which were a couple of really beige posts where our opinions differed of some Z-list girl off Love Island.

Seek help.

This is a thread to discuss terrible posters. You are a terrible poster. It’s nothing more than that, don’t try and over analyse it my man. 
Please also try and refrain from using mental illness as an insult, not a good look. 

^^^ Aspiring Z-list hotdog.

Mon tae f**k sir, you’re better than that! That’s a pile of TSAC-esque flaps in a trap, drama queenery! [emoji1]

It’s literally just a daft photo of a cat that looks like Hitler.

Steady. I don’t know the background of this “feud”, just don’t think using something pretty easily comparable to thon Dankula boys stuff is a good look - especially when called Robinson fanboy. Nothing personal at all, or more to it than that.
It’s just a cute dug doing something it has no comprehension of for a daft laugh and to annoy his bird was the basis of dankula’s reasoning as well.

43 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Steady. I don’t know the background of this “feud”, just don’t think using something pretty easily comparable to thon Dankula boys stuff is a good look - especially when called Robinson fanboy. Nothing personal at all, or more to it than that.
It’s just a cute dug doing something it has no comprehension of for a daft laugh and to annoy his bird was the basis of dankula’s reasoning as well.

'Feud' 😃 It's a load of fucking shite, because I popped into the right wing thread and gave a different opinion, I'm now worse than Josef Mengele, that, and the fact I listen to Morrissey as well, makes me a right raging fascist. That's all the idiot deserves in reply, a stupid cat pic.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'Feud' 😃 It's a load of fucking shite, because I popped into the right wing thread and gave a different opinion, I'm now worse than Josef Mengele, that, and the fact I listen to Morrissey as well, makes me a right raging fascist. That's all the idiot deserves in reply, a stupid cat pic.

Thank you.

You didn't just "give a different opinion", you went into the thread, defended Tommy Robinson whilst also claiming hes a "journalist whos been unfairly punished" and how it was "scary what had happened to an innocent man, it could be you or me next".

You're either an absolute fucking moron, or an absolute fucking moron.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You didn't just "give a different opinion", you went into the thread, defended Tommy Robinson whilst also claiming hes a "journalist whos been unfairly punished" and how it was "scary what had happened to an innocent man, it could be you or me next".

I thought Biggie just played up to that stuff because folk gave him it tight for Morrisey being a big daft racist

Are you saying he went to bat for a man who tried to get a sex grooming case abandoned?

What an absolute danger.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Could be worse, could be a fucking tedious bore like you.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I thought Biggie just played up to that stuff because folk gave him it tight for Morrisey being a big daft racist

Are you saying he went to bat for a man who tried to get a sex grooming case abandoned?

What an absolute danger.

Of course he is. 

Hes obviously an absolute c**t of a man, this is just the latest in a long, long line of evidence of it. He spends most match threads wishing a broken leg on players he doesnt like ffs.

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Of course he is. 

Hes obviously an absolute c**t of a man, this is just the latest in a long, long line of evidence of it. He spends most match threads wishing a broken leg on players he doesnt like ffs.

WTF? 😄