Catalonia

Whitburn Vale

11 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Ah... the root cause

11 hours ago, Raven said:

The BBC has it at 19%

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29478415

"It is one of Spain's wealthiest regions, making up 16% of the national population and accounting for almost 19% of Spanish GDP."

When you do the numbers it's definitely between 25% and 32% was a surprise that it was so high massive for Spain's economy. 

20 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

:lol: 

No fucking danger you've done the numbers.

My son is doing economics at university they did the numbers yesterday and came up with 32% most media outlets have it at 20% he ask to do Scotland's but the professor said she wasn't allowed as it creates a political agenda.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My son is doing economics at university they did the numbers yesterday and came up with 32% most media outlets have it at 20% he ask to do Scotland's but the professor said she wasn't allowed as it creates a political agenda.

That's me convinced.

Maybe he could get you some English lessons.

"Creates a political agenda" [emoji28]

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

In fairness not sure why wastecoat willy is getting a hard time here. Based on Welsh Bairns charts it clearly shows that Spain would be a lot poorer without the catalans. Can't really be arsed working out the figures but graphs would indicate somewhere between the 19 and 32%.
But cmon.... the BBC :lol:

It's the natural habitat of this forum,you are correct thou Spain would be a lot poorer if Catalonia is to leave, worth fighting for hope it doesn't come to that.

[emoji38]

This clown has to be the reincarnation of Daviebhigot. He had a penchant for suddenly producing made up family members for any given situation.

Let's hope the violence doesn't escalate or the c**t will be posting photos of dead children again.

He's getting a hard time because it's patently nonsense that any academic institution that isn't run by a clown collective will prevent you from doing work that creates a political agenda. I'm studying the issues and ideologies of modern Scotland. I'm doing an essay on England blackmailing Scotland into a union and a presentation on the ideology of unionism which, as a loud Scottish nationalist, will be highly critical. The lecturers know this and they don't care.