Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be United's next permanent manager?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Sean Dillon is being listed as a serious contender by the Tele.

Which is total nonsense and they know it. It is to get a reaction from some United fans via their social media platforms (which has worked). 

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

If Hughes gets the job I'll probably hurt myself. He is a total Mixu in that his career is the odd wee diamond in a skip of shite.

I imagine his team talks to be a cliche raffle of phrases like "on your toes", "second balls" and "go out and play your game"

In being told Hughes will be announced either tonight or tomorrow morning. 

Please be in the company of a responsible adult for the next few days. 

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd be the same, if it's any consolation, f**k that shite. The man's a baffoon.

I can understand giving someone who has failed a few times another chance, I can even understand giving a complete moron a chance.

I can't understand giving a complete fucking moron who has failed several times, including in this league last season, any opportunity at all.

Paul Lambert is putting his name forward :blink: heard that today in Glasgow from an ex Saints , Celtic player. 

That would be glorious appointment. It'd get the United fans rubbing their hands with glee until he proves to be an absolute disaster, like he was with Livingston who still hold the record for lowest points tally ever (Maybe Gretna excluded I cba checking) in the top flight.

Archived