Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be United's next permanent manager?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

You're right. Sacking a few managers is far more embarrassing than stuff like handing over vast sums to a Nigerian prince over the phone.

We are definitely the laughing stock of Scottish football.

Nothing has been proven how the money was withdrawn from the clubs bank account, what has been proven is the d***head who heads your club has made bad calls of judgement in recruiting managers who have failed miserably, the play-off final last year justifies me saying that, the more pertinent point is how much decline the club you support has been in over the last decade in particular .

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Closet Sevco supporter.

Clearly you have not witnessed any posts I have made on P&B regarding that abomination of a club , I have lambasted most of the mercenaries currently at the club along with the clown whom they call the manager.

8 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Billy Reid being mentioned. 

Sounds like a good fit. Extremely clued up tactically. 

He knows the league well and tactically he is very astute , I personally found the style he favoured as being turgid but successful.

4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

He knows the league well and tactically he is very astute , I personally found the style he favoured as being turgid but successful.

Utd aren't really in a position to be too fussy with playing style at the minute. They need to get out of that league. . . At any cost. 

5 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Utd aren't really in a position to be too fussy with playing style at the minute. They need to get out of that league. . . At any cost. 

BR may be yer man then , might be difficult to entice him from his assistants role at a club currently participating in the Europa league though.

Have no idea how much credit he gets for it but Östersunds have been fantastic so far in the Europa League. They've got 7 points out of 9, beating Hertha Berlin and drawing with Athletic Bilbao. They also knocked out Galatasaray earlier in the competition. They're absolutely tiny as well.

Doing well in the league too; currently 4th.

Archived