Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be United's next permanent manager?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, FifeArab said:

That Hopkin has no real experience, we need someone who’s been there and done It. We don’t know all the applicants but If he’s applied my first choice would be Billy Reid.

aye, he's shite. We're only 2nd please please leave him alone to do his bit at the wee clubs

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

If we are being honest I don't think we have the fanbase to make that a success. Our fans also couldn't agree on the colour of the sun.

Some of the leaders of the Fed probably still don't accept the existence of the sun.

Calm down lads. 50 people have applied. John Hughes won't be the best at anything in a pool of 50 people. Thompson's probably getting the free managers done and out the way first.
Just because he's being interviewed doesn't mean he's getting the gig.

Hopefully.

Have you thought about Billy Brown? He’s been places and done things.

20 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Football fans tend to put me off the idea of fan ownership. I'm a fan. I couldn't own a club. I'm an idiot.

Eddie Thompson was a pretty good businessman. He was a fan. We ended up a financial shambles.

Football makes sensible people very stupid.

There's this wrong notion floating about that Hughes took over a sinking ship last season and was powerless to stop it.

Hughes took over a ship heading for an iceberg, and decided to go full steam ahead straight into it and hope for the best.

Archived