Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be United's next permanent manager?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the ideal man.

70ffe1f715976e68461fb4fdb96d96e2.jpg

Some uninspiring c**t who will have us playing dreadful football. We'd be as well keeping him <_>

C'est plus change. 

A few quid to cover my previous loses plus a smidge of profit , I won't disclose amount , but I can confirm it was under 4 figures.

£9.99?

Well still win the league so feck yous all

1b3db74d3732e4cc3a7f84fa501b62f2.jpg

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

I held Dundee Utd in very high regard when wee Jim was you're manager, I now regard them as a laughing stock not quite at sevco level but speeding towards it with each passing day ,down to the excuse of a chairman you have. 

You're right. Sacking a few managers is far more embarrassing than stuff like handing over vast sums to a Nigerian prince over the phone.

We are definitely the laughing stock of Scottish football.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You're right. Sacking a few managers is far more embarrassing than stuff like handing over vast sums to a Nigerian prince over the phone.

We are definitely the laughing stock of Scottish football.

^^^^ Closet Sevco supporter.

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm choosing to believe that if yogi has not been announced yet that the worst of the danger has passed.

Shh. If you say his name shree times he appears behind you talking about guid hoanest laddies

The so called pundits/experts on BBC Radio Scotland are again bumping their gums and saying United got rid of McKinnon too soon. I follow Falkirk and they said that when we got rid of Houston as well - when was the last time any of them were at a Championship game? United are awful and the worst team  I've seen over the last two seasons. The Largs mafia all stick together and never bad mouth any of their colleagues - a f@ckin joke. Bring back Jim Spence!

18 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm choosing to believe that if yogi has not been announced yet that the worst of the danger has passed.

Not even close.  :)

Just watchd the STV news, where to they get these fucking "supporters" that they interview?  Pish poor TV journalism.

7 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

The so called pundits/experts on BBC Radio Scotland are again bumping their gums and saying United got rid of McKinnon too soon. I follow Falkirk and they said that when we got rid of Houston as well - when was the last time any of them were at a Championship game? United are awful and the worst team  I've seen over the last two seasons. The Largs mafia all stick together and never bad mouth any of their colleagues - a f@ckin joke. Bring back Jim Spence!

He is back.

Archived