c***s on the road

31 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Folk in cars, particularly those in huge Range Rovers, scared of driving through wee puddles. If the water isn't up over the kerb then it's only a few inches deep. 

Who are unable to judge the width of the road driving through towns, and either cross the white line forcing oncoming traffic to stop, or stop themselves (last option from what I've seen) and thus causing a needless queue.

9 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Folk in cars, particularly those in huge Range Rovers, scared of driving through wee puddles. If the water isn't up over the kerb then it's only a few inches deep. 

I’ve been going through standing water at top speed in mine today and it’s been great fun. Not so sure the various cyclists and pedestrians found it quite so life affirming though. 

Spoiler

This is of course a joke. 

Spoiler

I just did the cyclists. 😂

There's a T junction at the bottom of the hill with two lanes to go right, into two lanes on the main road. There's then a well used filter left for the left turn off the main road and the next junction is a busy left turn too. So the left hand lane is always busier with a longer queue. 

This is like a flame for the evoque/ Audi/bmw moth, who thinks "queue short, me go first, me like short queue. Me clever." 

There's something life affirming about watching a diverse group of strangers spontaneously cooperate to not leave any gaps and pretend not to notice the raging, indicating twat stopped in the right hand lane. Some b*****d always cracks and spoils it though. 

27 minutes ago, Empty It said:

How are taxi drivers, people that drive for a living, hands down the worst c***s on the road, added points for private hire cars.

It's a job that incentivises time saved to make more money. It's the same with couriers/ Uber Eats/Deliveroo etc. 

1 minute ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

More of a c**t in the car park but textbook car park cuntery in Falkirk retail park today.20231014_105402.thumb.jpg.e694c6a34fbe55d8ec7c7938c2b90576.jpg

Folk that park like this get unnaturally angry if you park next to them in the same fashion, straddling the line. 

15 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

More of a c**t in the car park but textbook car park cuntery in Falkirk retail park today.20231014_105402.thumb.jpg.e694c6a34fbe55d8ec7c7938c2b90576.jpg

Parking like that deserves the sticky note treatment over every window

37 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Privacy Laws?

Last time I checked, motor vehicles didn't have any rights to privacy.

People used to blank out plates when selling cars to stop people from being able to check the history or stop criminals from using the plates on ringers.  Neither of which explains the weird behaviour of blanking out number plates of people that you are putting forward as c***s.