c***s on the road

8 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Brave c**t on the road - the Deliveroo cyclist I saw pedalling along the M8 last night, before merrily disappearing down the Springburn offramp.

May have been the same arsehole Deliveroo cyclist numerous cars overtook (including myself) on Great Western Road yesterday only for him to bump up onto the pavement at the Hyndland junction as the lights were red, use the green man to cross the junction then bump back down onto the road after the lights, forcing everyone to move out and overtake him again. I think if I was an undercover polis I'd spend my time catching these c***s, f**k the war on drugs, it's a war on cunty cyclists we're needing. 

In a narrow street, if the cars are parked on your side of the road, you do not have right of way. Particularly noticeable with all the parents picking kids up from school. 
That's because most parents are hands down the most inconsiderate entitled drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

I was heading up Crow Road in Glasgow towards Anniesland Cross the other day when I was stopped in a reasonably long queue at the traffic lights next to the Arnold Clark place. The car in front of me went into the petrol station and drove straight through and was let in by an unwitting driver at the exit. He managed to move up about eight cars in the queue with this brazen act. I thought it was brilliant and actually applauded even though it was a bit of a cunty act.

At lunchtime today a car was stopped at a red light at the junction of Chambers Street and South Bridge.

Deliveroo scooter runs smack into the back of him at 10 mph. f**k knows what the scooter driver was doing but he certainly wasn't paying attention. Should be prosecuted for careless driving in my opinion.

Had a white van man yesterday who clearly doesn't understand how roundabouts work. I was behind another car and we were coming from his right at a mini roundabout. As the car in front of me went through he slammed on his brakes and started blaring his horn. As I proceeded through he was hanging out of his window while shouting and pointing out the "fucking roundabout" .

I can only hope the guy had a lapse of concentration for a second and then realised he made a bit of a tit of himself. Either that and, in keeping with this thread, he's simply a complete c**t.

Had a white van man yesterday who clearly doesn't understand how roundabouts work. I was behind another car and we were coming from his right at a mini roundabout. As the car in front of me went through he slammed on his brakes and started blaring his horn. As I proceeded through he was hanging out of his window while shouting and pointing out the "fucking roundabout" .

I can only hope the guy had a lapse of concentration for a second and then realised he made a bit of a tit of himself. Either that and, in keeping with this thread, he's simply a complete c**t.
When new mini roundabouts appeared in my town, the taxi I was in went through in a similar manner to your WVM.
I queried why he didn't stop and he stated that mini roundabouts don't count as roundabouts.

45 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

I must admit I've had the occasional brainfart at roundabouts, mini or otherwise, when I've sailed on out despite a vehicle approaching from my right.

However, I don't drive a white van, and didn't blame and curse at the other driver

Heading over the Queensferry crossing yesterday and there was a bit of congestion on the approach.   Cue all the c***s on the road going off at the last roundabout exit and then going back on to M90 yo skip a few cars causing more congestion as they push in.  

Approaching a junction when this woman on the main road comes flying diagonally in to the road im coming out of cutting right across the left hand lane causing me to have to slam the brakes on, beep of the horn and she stops her car and reverses to speak with me, i presumed to apologise. 

Her: Excuse me is there some sort of problem?

Me: Do you realise what you just did wrong there?

Her: did you see the speed you were approaching the junction at??!?!?!

Me: Yes, It's a 20 and if i didn't stop you'd have hit in to me. 

Her: You mean you'd have hit in to me because of the speed you were doing

Me: How is that possible regardless of my speed you shouldn't be in the left hand lane

Her: omg are you like actually alright is everything alright at home?

Me: Learn to drive you stupid fucking cow and off i go

You can't argue with people like that. 

4 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

Heading over the Queensferry crossing yesterday and there was a bit of congestion on the approach.   Cue all the c***s on the road going off at the last roundabout exit and then going back on to M90 yo skip a few cars causing more congestion as they push in.  

They don’t even skip a few cars as the lights are set to delay cars on the off-slip extra long in high traffic.  Nobody benefits from this behavior. 

Edited by parsforlife

Not quite "c***s on the road" but in the supermarket carpark the guy I was parked beside opened his door and dinged mine.
Now, I really couldn't give two tosses about it, these things happen.
However, he looked straight at me then nothing, no apology of any sort.

I wound down the window and gave him a shout.
"What?" he said.
"This is the point you say 'sorry mate'" said I.
"Your the fucking perfect driver" was the retort.
I kindly pointed out neither of us were actually driving and he was an ignorant fud.

He then proceeded to take a strop, drive out of the bay without looking and narrowly miss pranging his range rover into the poor guy taking back the shopping trollies.

On 09/07/2022 at 11:00, Loonytoons said:

When new mini roundabouts appeared in my town, the taxi I was in went through in a similar manner to your WVM.
I queried why he didn't stop and he stated that mini roundabouts don't count as roundabouts.

Forfar in the early 2000s?

20+ years later and virtually every mini-roundabout in Forfar is still a Mexican stand off because nae c**t knows what to do 😂

5 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Not quite "c***s on the road" but in the supermarket carpark the guy I was parked beside opened his door and dinged mine.
Now, I really couldn't give two tosses about it, these things happen.
However, he looked straight at me then nothing, no apology of any sort.

I wound down the window and gave him a shout.
"What?" he said.
"This is the point you say 'sorry mate'" said I.
"Your the fucking perfect driver" was the retort.
I kindly pointed out neither of us were actually driving and he was an ignorant fud.

He then proceeded to take a strop, drive out of the bay without looking and narrowly miss pranging his range rover into the poor guy taking back the shopping trollies.

Should have rattled your door full pelt into the utter cuntmuscles car.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Shock.

It's become a bit of a cliche, but Range Rover drivers are without exception, completely entitled c***s. 

I'd forgotten to post this in here, but a few weeks my back my partner and I went kayaking on Loch Lubnaig, which on a nice day, as anyone who's been there will know, was fucking mobbed, which means traffic chaos. My OH is disabled and has a blue badge so we luckily got on of the disabled bays. Later in the afternoon there was a big f**k off blue body-kitted Range Rover in the other bay (no blue badge). The girls who run the kiosk there were out with the loudhailer asking the driver to come to his car. Ten mins later some roid-munching tattooed thicko ned comes up to the car park and asks them what the problem was. The wee lassie stands her ground and tells him he's no blue badge on display and to either produce it, or park elsewhere. Cue the boy then sheepishly rummaging through the glovebox, before mumbling something about "aw it's in ma other car". By this time there were a couple of spaces further down he could have shifted his car to, but he couldn't be arsed and walked back down to the shore to his family picnic. 

Range-rover driving c***s.