c***s on the road

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I park a similar distance away but it's mainly so I avoid being stuck next to the aforementioned SUV wankers. 

The main reason I usually park far away is because I can't be fucked having to dedicate all the pointless mental energy into reversing into a space in a tightly packed area of the car park when I can just swing into one of them in a big open space and immediately jump out.

I had a really enjoyable drive this morning, sticking to the 20 limit in front of people with patience disorders. 

A bmw then a Range Rover (white, naturally) 2ft from my bumper, swerving like they want to overtake and gesticulating frantically.  

I'm not sure why they're so desperate to get to the next traffic light queue four seconds earlier, but their inability to function normally really entertains me. 

I think i'll experiment with 18mph next. 

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's become a bit of a cliche, but Range Rover drivers are without exception, completely entitled c***s. 

I'd forgotten to post this in here, but a few weeks my back my partner and I went kayaking on Loch Lubnaig, which on a nice day, as anyone who's been there will know, was fucking mobbed, which means traffic chaos. My OH is disabled and has a blue badge so we luckily got on of the disabled bays. Later in the afternoon there was a big f**k off blue body-kitted Range Rover in the other bay (no blue badge). The girls who run the kiosk there were out with the loudhailer asking the driver to come to his car. Ten mins later some roid-munching tattooed thicko ned comes up to the car park and asks them what the problem was. The wee lassie stands her ground and tells him he's no blue badge on display and to either produce it, or park elsewhere. Cue the boy then sheepishly rummaging through the glovebox, before mumbling something about "aw it's in ma other car". By this time there were a couple of spaces further down he could have shifted his car to, but he couldn't be arsed and walked back down to the shore to his family picnic. 

Range-rover driving c***s. 

Should have let the air out his tyres, but put a tiny stone in the cap and leave it by the wheels. The thick f**k will inflate them, put the caps on then it will slowly deflate again.

c**t. 

10 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Forfar in the early 2000s?

20+ years later and virtually every mini-roundabout in Forfar is still a Mexican stand off because nae c**t knows what to do 😂

This is Hong Kong in 2022. Not that many roundabouts tbf but for those that there are it is a shitshow. Either folk flying through with nary a care for right of way or folk stopping and not moving cause they don’t know who has right of way.  Not sure which boils my piss more

9 hours ago, Michael W said:

Which is a perfectly good reason to have one. 

There are absolutely loads of them on the roads down here, usually driven badly, and often by mum doing the school run. I am convinced the car is to hide their lack of ability as I refuse to believe it's a coincidence they are all just bad drivers. 

Had a chat with one of my ex's about this, she wanted a Range Rover because it meant she and i quote "could bash it over kerbs without damaging the car" pretty much explains the thinking in some cases.

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

I'm all for instant driving bans for these c***s if caught using a disabled bay without a BB or parent & child bays without a child.

I agree about disabled bays, but I'm not so sure about parent and child bays. Disability is not a choice, being a parent, in the main, is a choice. If you make that choice you should live with the inconvenience it will occasionally give you when parking. Maybe it's because when I had a young child there were far less parent and child bays, so I was used to parking far away from the entrance so I had plenty of space.

10 hours ago, Michael W said:

I also do this also, but mainly to try and protect against div SUV drivers dinging my door or parking over the line meaning I can't get into my car. 

If that happens to me, I WILL get in my car by the door. It's only the end edge of my door that will get scratched, and you don't really notice that, whereas repeated attempts to get in a door that hardly opens, might have a bigger effect on the other car. It's the only way for these people to learn.

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I watched a couple do this at Tesco yesterday. Can't remember the make of car but was a big fuckoff thing. Straight into a disable bay despite the car park being really quiet. No badge.

I don't think I have ever done it. I have always felt its a total no go, like just one of those things you absolutely don't do. I think most folk feel the same way tbh. But what's with these c***s who just don't care.... Honestly don't get it.

My other half's parents do this in parent and child spaces even when they don't have our son with them. 

Apparently it's because somebody bumped their car one day in a regular space so they park in parent and child now and have the nerve not to see anything wrong with it. 

Can't wait for the day when they can't get a parent and child space with our son in the car because somebody without a child has parked in one

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I watched a couple do this at Tesco yesterday. Can't remember the make of car but was a big fuckoff thing. Straight into a disable bay despite the car park being really quiet. No badge.

I don't think I have ever done it. I have always felt its a total no go, like just one of those things you absolutely don't do. I think most folk feel the same way tbh. But what's with these c***s who just don't care.... Honestly don't get it.

I've never parked up in disabled bays, but devils advocate - when you say the car park is quiet that might be why theyre jumping into a space for blue badge holders. Edit: tbf to you reading your post again i guess it depends on the layout and size of the car park, if its a small store then i agree its a bit naughty grabbing a limited space.

Potential c**t on the road confession but i regularly shop at the big tesco on maryhill road, its open til pretty late and i tend to go there late evening after work and dinner as its nice and quiet so you're not queing too long at the tills + the roads a bit calmer getting there too. Its pretty much dead whenever i go so i go into the parent and child bays by the cashpoint; theres little to no chance of inconveniencing anyone imo. Have seen other folk go into the disabled bays but theres loads free at the front entrance at that time of evening/night so im not triggered by it tbh.

To try to save face, if im there earlier on in the day for whatever reason or say at the weekend i'll go to the other end of the car park away from the disabled/parent and child spaces as theres another entrance there anyway you can go through. Arguably could go there every time but i think they close the shutters at that side of the store after a certain time.

Sometimes go to the aldi at great western road too, annoys my mrs but when we go there i tend to park quite far away in the corner of the car park but thats because i) more often than not someone has handily dumped a trolley at their arse there which i can grab without using a pound coin and ii) its far safer to park up where theres only 1 space next to you, think statistically you're much less likely to get a ding in one of those kinda spaces.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Disabled spaces always been a big no for me as well. My gran had a blue badge, but barely ever used it despite having two hip replacements and arthritis in her knees. I always fondly remember a time my cousins man (Audi estate driver) had to take her up to hospital for something hip related, she could barely walk at this point and all the bays were occupied, except disabled bays, think he got frustrated ended up having to park in some awkward area near the entrance on pavement. At the this time she calmly turned and said "oh I've got my blue badge with me, could have parked in disabled bay haha" I like to think she knew exactly what she was doing. 

Anyway, c**t in an Audi at the weekend as I was pulling into a parent / child space in Morrisons, she drove through the spaces behind it and into the one I was aiming for, quickly got out, glanced over with a half smile and fucked off. Child seat in the back, but no child. My child actually in the back was sleeping and I'm not in the habit of having a go at females really so just acted as if it didn't bother me. What's the female equivalent for this small penis'd behaviour? 

May be imagining this but are people getting increasingly brazen with juking through red lights? Sure i saw a merc do it yesterday (came through the junction as my lights were going red and amber) and i had to slow a little before turning right with a filter arrow on this morning for a van bombing through.

May be imagining this but are people getting increasingly brazen with juking through red lights? Sure i saw a merc do it yesterday (came through the junction as my lights were going red and amber) and i had to slow a little before turning right with a filter arrow on this morning for a van bombing through.
The worst are temporary lights at road works, people just seem to ignore them to the point they are going through whilst the opposite lights change to green, entitled wankers.

21 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Disabled spaces always been a big no for me as well. My gran had a blue badge, but barely ever used it despite having two hip replacements and arthritis in her knees. I always fondly remember a time my cousins man (Audi estate driver) had to take her up to hospital for something hip related, she could barely walk at this point and all the bays were occupied, except disabled bays, think he got frustrated ended up having to park in some awkward area near the entrance on pavement. At the this time she calmly turned and said "oh I've got my blue badge with me, could have parked in disabled bay haha" I like to think she knew exactly what she was doing. 

Anyway, c**t in an Audi at the weekend as I was pulling into a parent / child space in Morrisons, she drove through the spaces behind it and into the one I was aiming for, quickly got out, glanced over with a half smile and fucked off. Child seat in the back, but no child. My child actually in the back was sleeping and I'm not in the habit of having a go at females really so just acted as if it didn't bother me. What's the female equivalent for this small penis'd behaviour? 

Cave fanny.

Impossible. Only cyclists do this according to the media and fat trucker moonhowlers on Facebook [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Aye, definitely. I've seen it happening more and more over the past wee while.

18 hours ago, red23 said:

I'm not sure what's worse, the people who park in disabled/kids spaces or the ones that just dump their car right at the door in the drop off/set down points because they can't be arsed walking.

I'll see your "parking at the drop off zone" and raise you "hazard lights on, middle of road beside parked cars, gone into takeaway"