The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Darren said:

114 caps and 21 goals would suggest he did all right!

Bruno Alves has how many Portugal caps?

Not the point though. He's a Liverpool legend but not so much at international level. He played in many an England international but England were shite when it came to the World Cup or The Euro's when they qualified. Wasn't he part of the England squad that got pumped off of Iceland? England have been shite after qualification and got humiliated by smaller nations.

I remember Lampard was the first choice in his position internationally. Gerrard might have played in the lesser fixtures more.

Michelle Mone attempting to buy out King and co. would genuinely be one of the greatest things that has ever happened. Up there with the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution IMO.

Never going to happen though, there's already plenty of big diddies at Ibrox already.

Amarite ?

That's the look I had when I never got to laugh at a Kinky post on a Sevco thread telling folk to stop posting on Sevco threads. Surely a first?

I think everyone can agree that Kincardine is a better poster than you.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I think everyone can agree that Kincardine is a better poster than you.

I agree. Better at what exactly? Pointing out grammatical errors whilst posting one in his post about them?

I agree. Better at what exactly? Pointing out grammatical errors whilst posting one in his post about them?

You agree and then ask why.

Think you’ve just provided everyone with the answer.

33 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Bruno Alves has how many Portugal caps?

Not the point though. He's a Liverpool legend but not so much at international level. He played in many an England international but England were shite when it came to the World Cup or The Euro's when they qualified. Wasn't he part of the England squad that got pumped off of Iceland? England have been shite after qualification and got humiliated by smaller nations.

I remember Lampard was the first choice in his position internationally. Gerrard might have played in the lesser fixtures more.

Bruno Alves won the European Championships with Portugal. He's had a very good international career.

Steven Gerrard is younger than Frank Lampard and won more caps for England. He wasn't part of the team who lost to Iceland.

His first major championships was Euro 2004, when England were knocked out by Portugal. After that they were eliminated by Portugal again (2006), Germany (2010) and Italy (2012). Hardly diddies.

Euro 2008 qualification was obviously a nightmare for them but I would hardly pin that on Gerrard. He might not have fulfilled his potential at international level but he was hardly alone in that as part of England's "golden generation". That's why I said he did all right. Not great. Not shite. All right.  

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Baroness Mone mair pished than me but clearly loves Ra Gers and Stevie G:

'by my team'

I'm sure she means 'buy my team'

Which is fucking rich seeing as her company went down the stank, which in itself is rather familiar.

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Some of the abuse they take at times for supporting Sevco and parroting the party line has to be praised

Yes, some of it can be entertaining.

It can also go way too far at times though.

Guy at my work who is usually a rather sensible and pragmatic bear, just let me know that there is, "massive investment coming from two businessmen from the USA and that's why Stevie G signed. The guys left the board because it was what the yanks wanted" 

Sending for the drug and alcohol test kit just to make sure he's pished

21 minutes ago, JohnJohn said:

Guy at my work who is usually a rather sensible and pragmatic bear, just let me know that there is, "massive investment coming from two businessmen from the USA and that's why Stevie G signed. The guys left the board because it was what the yanks wanted" 

Sending for the drug and alcohol test kit just to make sure he's pished

Stopped reading at ‘sensible and pragmatic bear’. 

I’ll be fine again after a wee lie down, two tablets and a strong coffee. I’ll come back and read the rest of your post later mate.

I just find it unbelievable how long this has been dragging on for. You have to wonder if Rangers will ever announce a new manager or if they're happy just to let Jimmy Nichol have a go next season.

I like how Gerrard ‘isn’t getting targets, I just want to win football matches’.

Which we all know is code for ‘I know we’re years behind Celtic in terms of quality and they have much more money than us’.

5 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

I just find it unbelievable how long this has been dragging on for. You have to wonder if Rangers will ever announce a new manager or if they're happy just to let Jimmy Nichol have a go next season.

Sevco need to get their finger oot and deal with this...

Archived