The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oooooft said:

* Whits with the herring?

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What herring?

I believe it's a tribute to Kincy's all time favourite Rangers player Herring Berg.

henning_berg.jpg.8cc437028c124bcf7e19195287709c4f.jpg

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I believe it's a tribute to Kincy's all time favourite Rangers player Herring Berg.

Ah, that makes more sense.  i thought it was because I'm often pickled.

The murky going on's of the new Sevco manager. Wonder if this will be reported in the Scottish press tomorrow!! Stevie might be a worried man now his enforcer has paid the ultimate price! Gangsters, thugs, glib and shameless liars, tax dodgers etc, etc. Sevco and Gerrard look like a match made in heaven!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5696425/Merseyside-gangster-saved-footballer-Steven-Gerrard-thug-gunned-down.html

Can't wait until Gerrard is hounded out of the club and cast aside like a well used condom passed around jail.

One thing for sure is the **** appear to be very optimistic and King has once again used the look over there gag. Always take the mystery gift.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Can't wait until Gerrard is hounded out of the club and cast aside like a well used condom passed around jail.

One thing for sure is the **** appear to be very optimistic and King has once again used the look over there gag. Always take the mystery gift.

giphy.gif

You need help...

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Is that real?

It looks like the work of someone called Pádraig, Dominic or Timothy tbh.

The photo is the deck of the Titanic. I'll let you work out the rest.

On 06/05/2018 at 22:26, Oooooft said:

Chooooo Chooooooo they're nuts.

czISwSt.png

It appears a couple of posters think this is genuine. Apart from anything else, I thought the bit about killing Adolf Hitler might have been a bit of a giveaway. 

I'm not making a prediction here, because like everyone else, I don't know how this will go.   
I wonder what odds you'd get on Gerrard not still being in post at Christmas, this time next year, or even this August though.
Among the possibilities must be the one that involves Gerrard making a principled resignation on the back of some promise from King being reneged upon.
We'll see.

I’d take the under on +/- 6 months. I’d probably take under on three months. I have no idea, but I could see Gerrard being Murty’s thicker, even less competent, less likeable brother.

Also Liverpool’s worst bit part players are guaranteed loan targets. That’ll be fun.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I’d take the under on +/- 6 months. I’d probably take under on three months. I have no idea, but I could see Gerrard being Murty’s thicker, even less competent, less likeable brother.

Also Liverpool’s worst bit part players are guaranteed loan targets. That’ll be fun.

Hmm. Know one of the boys got 20's for start of season.

Probably not a bad price.

Archived