The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

We're where I expected us to be on the pitch, off the pitch slightly better than I expected.

Unless your defenition of a few years differs from mine.

I don't think how we define "a few years" is the main area in which we differ here.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I don't think how we define "a few years" is the main area in which we differ here.

There's a surprise...

2 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

1j.JPG.ff6e290dbcf650af7073d2464c329e65.JPG

Haven't bothered reading it - but I assume Jimmy Nicholl doesn't think Gerrard will see out his 4 year contract and is predicting a spot of gardening leave in the not too distant future?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44018921

Clark spitting the dummy out, maybe he should look at his own teams antics....

We're where I expected us to be on the pitch, off the pitch slightly better than I expected.
Bennett, on the pitch you are getting absolutely skelped by Celtic now and off the pitch you are living day to day on soft loans, what were your expectations?

Dave King at the grand unveiling press conference: "It's taken us months to get to this point"
Also Dave King at the grand unveiling press conference: "Thanks to Liverpool for working with us to help get this agreement put in place at short notice"

Aka...we buggered about until the fans broke, then we shat the bed in record time.

8 hours ago, mylothedog said:
11 hours ago, bennett said:

Bennett, on the pitch you are getting absolutely skelped by Celtic now and off the pitch you are living day to day on soft loans, what were your expectations?

When King and friends took over they made it clear that soft loans would be required for the next few years, it was expected and as I said off field things are improving.

Well it's hardly a secret that celtic are a better team, in around the top four has been what I expected. (You can even check back through previous posts)

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Lourdes: Leads Out Useless Rangers Destroyed Every Saturday.

I give him 18 months. Tops.

18 months... That's  optimistic..  His name got him the gig but it won't keep him in the job.. If they get skelped by Celtic and win nothing he will be hounded like all before him...  12 months max

On 04/05/2018 at 22:53, Darren said:

Let's all laugh at Rangers. "Sorry can't m9 too obsessed with Hearts and Harry Potter lol"

Not really, a win win situation where I can both laugh at Rangers and  Hearts at the same time.

5 hours ago, Bohemian said:

18 months... That's  optimistic..  His name got him the gig but it won't keep him in the job.. If they get skelped by Celtic and win nothing he will be hounded like all before him...  12 months max

Nine.

Change the thread title to " How long will The Ragers (sic) next temporary manager last?"

27 minutes ago, Oooooft said:

Chooooo Chooooooo they're nuts.

They are.  Dementedly, obsessively nuts.  Nuts enough to mock up the front page of a paper that hasn't been published for a good 6 years.  You and I may be thinking of a different 'they' though.

1 hour ago, cyderspaceman said:

Nine.

Change the thread title to " How long will The Ragers (sic) next temporary manager last?"

I'm not making a prediction here, because like everyone else, I don't know how this will go.   

I wonder what odds you'd get on Gerrard not still being in post at Christmas, this time next year, or even this August though.

Among the possibilities must be the one that involves Gerrard making a principled resignation on the back of some promise from King being reneged upon.

We'll see.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

They are.  Dementedly, obsessively nuts.  Nuts enough to mock up the front page of a paper that hasn't been published for a good 6 years.  You and I may be thinking of a different 'they' though.

Same as being obsessed with following a club that's been deid the same length of time Kinky.

* Whits with the herring?

Archived