The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Moomsy, all of the P&B Bears are aching for us to lift Title 55.  The reason we post more on here than elsewhere is that we don't necessarily 'buy' some of the cant you get on Rangers-specific forums.

This is a point underappreciated by the Ps&Ds on here who dwell on the likes of RM and regard it as the authentic voice of Sevconia.  It isn't.

Which is entirely understandable given that it is the most populated online space for Rangers fans.

Where do we find the 'authentic voice of Sevconia' ? 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I just finally managed to read through the Champions v The Chumpions thread and noticed one thing of note. You never made one single post on it before or after the match. Why is this Kinky?

Wouldn't be that you are so petty you had a primary playground spat and didn't post on it because I created it would it? Do I get to you so badly you couldn't even post on your clubs match thread? All that wind pish & bluster about other posters posting on Rangers related threads and you were so childish you couldn't even post on your own clubs match thread before the match. :lol:

What a banger you are at times, that really took the biscuit ffs. I'm no posting in it because Hellbhoy created it. :lol:

Wow, just wow...

I just finally managed to read through the Champions v The Chumpions thread and noticed one thing of note. You never made one single post on it before or after the match. Why is this Kinky?
Wouldn't be that you are so petty you had a primary playground spat and didn't post on it because I created it would it? Do I get to you so badly you couldn't even post on your clubs match thread? All that wind pish & bluster about other posters posting on Rangers related threads and you were so childish you couldn't even post on your own clubs match thread before the match. [emoji38]
What a banger you are at times, that really took the biscuit ffs. I'm no posting in it because Hellbhoy created it. [emoji38]
tapatalk_1525453139977.png

Just now, bennett said:

Wow, just wow...

Exactly Benny, It's the first ever Sevco thread the auld fart has never posted in telling all the other fans to stop posting in a Sevco related thread. Quite frankly I'm astonished by this level of childish behaviour by a grown man on the internet. :lol:

Beggars believe. :lol:

Just now, Bairnardo said:

tapatalk_1525453139977.png

That's the look I had when I never got to laugh at a Kinky post on a Sevco thread telling folk to stop posting on Sevco threads. Surely a first?

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Which is entirely understandable given that it is the most populated online space for Rangers fans.

I've said this many times over many years but if you're on P&B and want a view on, say,  Hibs' fans opinions then you look at what they say of the appropriate P&B thread.  I'd have to be a special kind of arsehole to go on, say,  a Hibs forum, post their views on here and regard it in any way representative. 

Guest Moomintroll
That's kincys point, (I hope), he is not denying that it is a cesspool, he is saying that neither he nor any other Sevco fans on P&B agree with that twisted mentality.

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Exactly Benny, It's the first ever Sevco thread the auld fart has never posted in telling all the other fans to stop posting in a Sevco related thread. Quite frankly I'm astonished by this level of childish behaviour by a grown man on the internet. :lol:

Beggars believe. :lol:

celtic are heading towards completing back to back trebles and you're counting how many times a Sevco fan posts on a thread....

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That's kincys point, (I hope), he is not denying that it is a cesspool, he is saying that neither he nor any other Sevco fans on P&B agree with that twisted mentality.

Kinky lives down England and hasn't been to Ibrox in years. He is well out of touch with the actual fans who attend Ibrox and buy Sevco merchandise.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic are heading towards completing back to back trebles and you're counting how many times a Sevco fan posts on a thread....

Firstly there needs to be a post/s to start counting. Secondly the lack of isn't exactly counting is it? Was something I noticed whilst reading the thread including your meltdown on it.

Guest Moomintroll
Kinky lives down England and hasn't been to Ibrox in years. He is well out of touch with the actual fans who attend Ibrox and buy Sevco merchandise.
Cant talk for him, but I live in England as well and dont get back up to Rugby Park as much as I want to. But that is kind of my point with ref to him, he may be out of touch with them but he just comes across as a fan and not a bigot such as those on the unsavoury sites.

4 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

It'll be fine, Medals Levein has given his blessing........

Let's all laugh at Rangers. "Sorry can't m9 too obsessed with Hearts and Harry Potter lol"

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Just a pity he won't be making any cameo appearances on the pitch because he'd easily still have something to offer Rangers at 37.

Past it English midfielders always do well in the Scottish Premiership, right enough. He's retired from playing for a reason.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've said this many times over many years but if you're on P&B and want a view on, say,  Hibs' fans opinions then you look at what they say of the appropriate P&B thread.  I'd have to be a special kind of arsehole to go on, say,  a Hibs forum, post their views on here and regard it in any way representative. 

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
26 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I agree that single club forums are packed full of roasters and best avoided, and that cherry picking the worst posts and putting them up on here may not be representative of how the majority of the fans feel/think.

But....

Given the sheer numbers of the users on RM and FF, it is surely the best indication of how the fan base, or the 'authentic voice of Sevconia' are feeling about any issue.

The relatively normal bears that post on here (Bennett being a massive outlier)are surely a too small sub sample to be considered.

55 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Moomsy, all of the P&B Bears are aching for us to lift Title 55.  The reason we post more on here than elsewhere is that we don't necessarily 'buy' some of the cant you get on Rangers-specific forums.

This is a point underappreciated by the Ps&Ds on here who dwell on the likes of RM and regard it as the authentic voice of Sevconia.  It isn't.

There's a semblance of a decent point in there.

However, the reality is that only a handful (for obvious reasons) of Rangers fans post on here; while at least hundreds post on RM.

I don't think that RM is particularly representative of the wider fan base, but it's not easy to construct a case that suggests this place is either.

Archived