The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Well done in using 'vandetta' in your barely-literate post of shame.  It's been a while since we've seen it and it's always the hallmark of an utter trumpet.
The most amusing parts are the ones in bold.  I've spent an inordinate amount of time on here stating three things:  1. We engineered our own demise through a combination of hubris and fiscal imprudence.  2. 'The Authorities', especially Longmuir of The (now defunct) SFL are to be thanked for easing our way in to the 4th tier and 3. Most diddies commenting on 'our journey' talk utter bollocks when it comes to details.  You are no exception and you haven't even the benefit of brevity.
A quick scan of P&B shows clearly who it is that, "Can't handle it" and it isn't me or the other Rangers fans on here.  The Premiership sub-forum and pretty-much every Sevco thread is polluted by utter roasters who can't handle the fact that we're still here.

Post of shame is a little dramatic. Just a rambling post which said very little of note or accuracy.

You do have a point though, there are some posters who seem to lose their mind on all rangers threads. It can be tedious I must say.

Saying that, I must hold my hands up to being tremendously disappointed Rangers still exist.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Premiership sub-forum and pretty-much every Sevco thread is polluted by utter roasters who can't handle the fact that we're still here.

Your club died m8. What's here is not the club that was here pre-2012. It is merely taking on the form of the previous one. A bit like how todays jobby takes on a similar form to yesterdays jobby. Still 2 different jobbies however.

41 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I have a feeling that is an auto-correct quirk of this site, like John McVeigh is a tit and virginton. I'll check: vandetta.

Happy to apologise unreservedly to the OP.

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Saying that, I must hold my hands up to being tremendously disappointed Rangers still exist.

And you're one of the more reasonable of the Sevco semi-regulars.  Think about the many who share your disappointment but have the anger control of a toddler.  These are the cretins who clog up 'our threads' with their tripe.

20 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Wait Kinky, you thought people were actually typing out vandetta?

Obviously many were.  

37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Post of shame is a little dramatic. Just a rambling post which said very little of note or accuracy.

You do have a point though, there are some posters who seem to lose their mind on all rangers threads. It can be tedious I must say.

That'll go down well on here, best get your flak jacket looked out.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Peter Hartley publically laughing at a Rangers player breaking his nose, causing some hilarious seethe in the Rangers support, before scoring an equaliser with the last kick of the ball 4 days later. Step forward Motherwell FC, you’ve got yourselves another entry. 

That's quite patronising to Motherwell lol....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Not surprised to see them being released at 8pm in the middle of a game going on. Did this not happen last year?

Nothing to see here.. :whistle

Celtic fans faced a bit of a dilemma, Sevco financial results or watch the celtic game....