What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

denial.

More so I find it hard to believe that you don't have/haven’t had schoolmates, friends, colleagues or family that are Rangers or Celtic fans. And if you do, I find it even harder to believe that all of them are bigots. If so, surely you’d disassociate yourself with them.

My next door neighbour was born in Falkirk, raised in Falkirk, went to school in Falkirk...and is a Celtic fan. 

When we were still in the Scottish Cup, he was talking about how his dream final would be Celtic against "your lot". 

30 minutes ago, AJF said:

More so I find it hard to believe that you don't have/haven’t had schoolmates, friends, colleagues or family that are Rangers or Celtic fans. And if you do, I find it even harder to believe that all of them are bigots. If so, surely you’d disassociate yourself with them.

aw do you? Cool.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Possibly but I am curious as to where you draw your line here. 

Can't be arse with the paramilitary stuff  but lumping that in with displays that were done for Palestine for European matches which is far more relevant is a bit ridiculous.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I find that hard to believe.

He's obviously lying.

Edited by gannonball

I suppose if  you're going to be a bigoted git you might as well do some good at the same time: 

The Multiple Sclerosis Society Scotland's colour is orange (don't know why- maybe other charities got first pick) and worth contributing to. 

A bunch of baldy men. ✅

Wearing orangle ✅

Only drink fluids after 12pm ✅

Believe in reincarnation ✅

Start chanting about 7pm ✅

Wander the streets just after dawn, begging for food from the locals ✅

Nothing to worry about folks, happens here every day.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Am I being stupid here? Why would you put out an advert with the 31st June on it?

They are undoubtedly just being thickos - I dont think it is the drinking haunt of the local Mensa society KJ.....................

image.png.8115f8100d2d13fb563b23798e4a29f1.png

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Whose memory are this 'establishment' celebrating ? Mosley or Lee Harvey ? 

I looked it up

And came up with the boring answer that it's Oswald's because it's on Oswald Street, but that leaves the question of who the street is named after. It was probably this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Oswald_(merchant)

Apparently it was previously an Irish bar called Kelly's but it was the Quarter Gill back when I lived in Glasgow