What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Likewise, and mine was born in Hong Kong! 

Aye, I was born in Hong Kong, and support Dunfermline, and my little guy was born in Dundee* and he's going to support the Pars, unlucky wee man. 

*We were moving down to Fife the same day, convinced the wife went into early labour to avoid unpacking/packing the house. 

6 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Aye, I was born in Hong Kong, and support Dunfermline, and my little guy was born in Dundee* and he's going to support the Pars, unlucky wee man. 

*We were moving down to Fife the same day, convinced the wife went into early labour to avoid unpacking/packing the house the poor sod being born in Fife.

ftfy

20 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

There was/is a teuchter Rangers supporter on P&B who claims he supports them because they were on tele when he was a lad. 

He also supports Harchester United and The Hurricanes. 

On 21/01/2024 at 19:46, HibeeJibee said:

Partick Thistle 2-0 Hibernian: Brian Graham pleads for date change for SWPL Cup final - BBC Sport

Partick Thistle womens boss Brian Graham has pleaded with the authorities to change the date of the Scottish Womens Premier League Cup Final - to spare him having to choose between that and playing for their men's team. Thistle beat Hibernian 2-0 to set up a final meeting with Rangers on Saturday 23rd March - the same day that the striker would be expected to face Arbroath in the Scottish Championship.

Linzi Taylor's free-kick and Rosie Slater's looping second secured Thistle's win against a Hibs side who played for more than half the game with 10 players after Leah Eddie's sending off. But as it stands, manager Graham could miss the final.

"They have got to change it," the 36-year-old, who scored in Saturday's Scottish Cup win at Ross County, told BBC Alba.

"We play on a Sunday all the time. It is just not possible for us to play on Saturday.

"There is no way I am missing the chance to get to lead my girls out at a cup final."

Graham's had his way and Womens PL Cup Final has indeed been moved onto Sunday 24th.

It'll be interesting to see if this means Challenge Cup Final is now Saturday afternoon or an evening.

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

direct your boos now, min.

Not enough detail of what direction to boo depending on what stand you’re in. Do I have to shout ‘booooo Barry booooo’ so it’s clear? 

So many questions.