Brewdog - Beer For Girls

Guest bernardblack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
32 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I don't understand. Is this meant to be in some way satirical or irreverent?

It looks straight on the nose royal brown nosing. Why would they get sent to the tower?

It's pish but I guess the 'Dog save the King' play on words is the comedy value.  

As I said, pish. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Brewdog make me sick. Absolute cringefest

Probably part of the reason they had their B Corp certification revoked.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/dec/01/brewdog-loses-its-ethical-b-corp-certificate

Huzzah !

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Two of the most obnoxious brands in the country have finally collided.

Seen someone comment on that thread saying that Brewdog have never put a penny into the sponsorship of local or national sports teams but  sponsor an ice hockey team in America. You would think for a company that started from nothing in an industrial estate in Ellon, that have went on to become a quarter of a billion pound global business, that they would have partnered with teams more locally. Obviously Aberdeen would make the most sense, or even as a partner of the SPFL or Cup sponsor. Can’t imagine it would cost them too much money and they would have their branding flashed around Ibrox, Parkhead and on Sky Sports every other weekend. I know they aren’t the most popular brand, and the guys that run it seems like a couple of absolute dicks, but I wonder if it’s even crossed Neil Doncaster’s mind to pitch a sponsorship deal to them and see what they come back with. 

I’ve noticed Glens Vodka appearing on a couple of teams shirts and their adverts have been on the pitchside advertising, so it’s not like the SPFL are averse to partnering with alcohol companies. 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How many oil companies and supporting industry in the NE have invested in the area never mind a sports team? Very few to any visible degree let me put it that way.

I’ve seen a few advertising boards at Pittodrie related to the oil industry. RAM pumps always appear on the digital screens up there and I’m sure there’s an Apache Oil advert on the main stand. It’s not much to be fair considering the amount of companies that are based up there.