Scotland v Costa Rica 23rd March

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Tbf seem to recall some ridiculously bad defending from him where he got wrong side near the start of the second half and they nearly scored.

Aye it was his one mistake but it could have been costly; a pretty basic error too.

That aside he’s been different class.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Aye it was his one mistake but it could have been costly; a pretty basic error too.

That aside he’s been different class.

Yup, just thought I’d better be Kieran Tierney’s advocate.

Time to start a thread. I think McLeish should cap some new players and play a very attacking team, I'd go 4 4 2.

Archer
Patterson McKenna Mulgrew Robertson
Forrest McGinn Armstrong Fraser
McBurnie Cummings

Not a game for McTominay to start but would cap him off bench if we are ahead and need to be more defensive minded.

^ this

No-one should be surprised Costa Rica have came to Glasgow and gave us a beating.

Remember them beating us in Italia 1990. They were better than us back then and they’re still better than us today.

Meaningless of course, international friendly weekend really is the worst part of any football season. The most worrying result tonight for Scotland fans was our U21’s needing a last minute equaliser to avoid defeat to Andorra, and that was in a competitive game! Future not exactly looking bright.

Archived