The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 hours ago, ftk said:

I heard Shankland was on 2k a week at Ayr last season. Dundee Utd wouldn't pay him any more.

I doubt that. Both Sow and Pawlett are on more than that. 

Christ knows what Reynolds is on, too. 

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

Lol lol lol heads gone even if shankland doesn’t come here. (Not even heard any news of him coming here btw) 

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

Hahahhaah fucking hell. Hahahahahahhahaahhaa

Having Dundee United as a perennial Championship team has it's downside.

9 hours ago, ftk said:

I heard Shankland was on 2k a week at Ayr last season. Dundee Utd wouldn't pay him any more.

He'd be better just resigning at Ayr. emoji39.png

big clubs are in for him, he'd be  better on 2k at Ayr on a 6 mth contract with improved form then nab a big move.

If thats true and none of the big clubs are in for him, he'd be  better on 2k at Ayr on a 6 mth contract with improved form then nab a big move.

Just now, Hawlino said:

Big rumours here this morning that Killie are now in the mix to sign Lawrence , see him and Brophy as their two pronged attack for their assault on the Europa League .

Your literally just making stuff up at this point. Your fooling no one. 

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Your literally just making stuff up at this point. Your fooling no one. 

Yet again going back to what the manager said last week when they were mentioned absolutely no chance then he jokingly said unless I take over as manager !

There’s no chance Shankland was on 2K a week last season.

There’s only 2 clubs in Scotland at this point that are likely to sign him and that’s Celtic and Rangers.

I’m not really bothered where he goes tbh but I wish he’d hurry up about it so the shite ITK rumours can stop.

There’s only 2 clubs in Scotland at this point that are likely to sign him and that’s Celtic and Rangers.

I’m not really bothered where he goes tbh but I wish he’d hurry up about it so the shite ITK rumours can stop.
100% this love Shankland and thankful all he did for us over the last 2 seasons but he's no longer our player will I keep an eye out to see if he's scoring for his new club defo and hope he really kicks on but I really don't care who he signs for I'm more concerned who will be playing for us next season, the club is bigger than one player.

12 hours ago, ftk said:

He'd be better just resigning at Ayr. emoji39.png

I wish I could have some on what you are on Shankland would have been on nowhere near 2k a week  try £500 a week and you would be getting near it 

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I wish we’d just announce some signings. 

I wish I could have some on what you are on Shankland would have been on nowhere near 2k a week  try £500 a week and you would be getting near it 

It was probably more than £500.

Unlike Queens we’re not completely skint.

10 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

We were nearly paying Scott McLaughlin that part time before he joined your mob 8 years ago.

Tbh I think I am way closer. But we will never really know.

I wish we’d just announce some signings. 

I’d imagine we will this week. Crawford only existing player to decide and McCall said he wanted every to re-sign first before bringing new players in.

Getting Doolan and the guy from Aberdeen would be a decent start.