The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

From what i've heard there's a real chance Andy Murdoch has picked up a serious knee injury and currently awaiting scan results, hope this wrong but currently sounds not good.

Guy at work is the dad of one of the ball boys behind the goal when he walked off.  His lad said he was close to tears and obviously in a lot of pain.  Keeping my fingers crossed as he's a big player for us.

I think anyone who was at the game at Saturday wouldn’t be surprised if Murdoch is out for a while.  Looked bad and I was actually surprised they walked him round the pitch rather than getting s stretcher over.  Can only cross our fingers.

4 hours ago, Mgc1910 said:

I think anyone who was at the game at Saturday wouldn’t be surprised if Murdoch is out for a while.  Looked bad and I was actually surprised they walked him round the pitch rather than getting s stretcher over.  Can only cross our fingers.

Didn’t think it was that bad tbh. He looked like he wanted to go back on at one point and then managed to walk around the pitch. Hopefully just out for a good few weeks rather than anything more serious 

Don’t think the team will change beyond recognition for Wrexham , my team would be

Hare-Reid

Geggan.       Muirhead.     Bell.         Ecrepont

Mc Cowan.   Kerr.    Moffat.   Docherty      

Doolan.        Forrest 

Edited by Robbo63

Potentially up to 9 players out for Saturday. Doohan,Kelly and Harvie away with Scotland. McGuffie, Murdoch, Adams, Ross and Moore injured and Houston s cup tied. 
Adams?? Ffs list getting longer each day, getting obvious that we could do without this game.

13 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Potentially up to 9 players out for Saturday. Doohan,Kelly and Harvie away with Scotland. McGuffie, Murdoch, Adams, Ross and Moore injured and Houston s cup tied. 

Not heard anything about an injury to Adams  ? Just back and would best be kept fresh for United game next week , and to be fair 4 of the guys out would not have been starting anyway , Every chance that Adams could be in squad 

Edited by Robbo63

9 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Not heard anything about an injury to Adams  ? Just back and would best be kept fresh for United game next week , and to be fair 4 of the guys out would not have been starting anyway , Every chance that Adams could be in squad 

He isn't injured, "not risked" is the words used, stick him on the bench just in case IMO.