The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 05/09/2019 at 22:37, Hursty said:

Think with Kelly it's more likely he just wasnt picked - looks like they had Gilmour who played for Chelsea plus regulars at Motherwell and Aberdeen ahead of him - no issue there.

Have to admit I don't see McCrorie as a better keeper than Doohan at all but maybe thats just AUFC blinkers.  Interesting to see who starts in Cfoatia as they do seem to rotate a lot.    

Harvie got last 3 mins.  

I would have to agree with you Doohan the better keeper .

McCorie has been okay at Queens but nothing outstanding seems to struggle with low shots  .Doohan had a really good  game against Queens a real matchwinning performance looks to be in top form .

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

Doohan and Harvie starting for U21s the night Kelly on the bench.

1-0 down with 10 to go and now 2-1 ahead going into injury time.

won 2-1.

Edited by WATTOO

None of them will be signing , both players are currently playing with local junior clubs and were helping out last night  ,  very young team last night but put up a great effort against a Livi team who had 8 first team players in their squad , McKenzie and Hare Reid both had very good games 

Edited by Robbo63

22 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Down about 50 from last season which isn't great.

Screenshot_2019-09-12 Cost of the Game 2019-20 Is a Netflix model the future for Scotland .png

Not bad either though, I'd have our peers as Morton & QOS and I'd imagine we're at least on a par with the QOS figure (although not quoted) and well ahead of Morton.

It is of course disappointing that we're down on last year, especially after the season we've had and the fact that we're becoming established in this league and also play attractive football.

Who knows though, it could be due to peoples work commitments or financial issues etc, as opposed to people deserting the team.

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Not bad either though, I'd have our peers as Morton & QOS and I'd imagine we're at least on a par with the QOS figure (although not quoted) and well ahead of Morton.

It is of course disappointing that we're down on last year, especially after the season we've had and the fact that we're becoming established in this league and also play attractive football.

Who knows though, it could be due to peoples work commitments or financial issues etc, as opposed to people deserting the team.

Not sure when the figures were reported , as from start of season we have sold over 100 , the total I have seen is over 1000

Edited by Robbo63

8 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I haven’t been due to work! I have been working 3/4 Saturdays so that screws me for going atm

Just now, 1nickydevlin said:

I had one last season and not this season .still going though .

That's what I thought, a couple of the guys who go with us are in the same boat with Saturday shifts etc, so just not worth buying a ST when you're definitely going to miss a couple of home games minimum.