The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I'll make a note to sit and enjoy a read through it IF we win on Saturday.  Can't be sitting laughing at everyone having a total meltdown on the thread of a time who could well be sending us down in a couple of weeks time haha

Fair point, I didn't think of it that way. 

11 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Surprised at that as he's surely a free agent? 

Don’t think you can sign free agents now either , is emergency loan goalkeepers not the only players you can sign after end of March 

9 hours ago, davidkennedyshand said:

It's better to know what ways we can stay out of the play offs without us winning any more points.

If we were to lose by one goal twice - entirely feasible - we'd be on -13. We're not catching you on goals scored, so you'd need to lose 4-0 twice or 5-0 & 3-0 and so on.

Proud to say I watched everyone of them go in. [emoji85]

The 4-0 defeat to Arbroath just there was kinda reminiscent of the 6-2 hammering St Mirren dishes out to us on April Fools day the last time we were relegated. What a fucking shambles that day was.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The 4-0 defeat to Arbroath just there was kinda reminiscent of the 6-2 hammering St Mirren dishes out to us on April Fools day the last time we were relegated. What a fucking shambles that day was.

Aye, that was a shambles. We packed out that stand. I lost my head when we were down to ten men (someone was injured) 2-0 down (I think) getting pummelled and McCall didn't make a sub. Low and behold we concede a third.

The only good part of the game was wee Cairney landing a shoulder smash on someone. 

Aye, that was a shambles. We packed out that stand. I lost my head when we were down to ten men (someone was injured) 2-0 down (I think) getting pummelled and McCall didn't make a sub. Low and behold we concede a third.
The only good part of the game was wee Cairney landing a shoulder smash on someone. 

Balatoni went off for treatment I’m sure and we just moved someone back alongside Meggat?? I think.

Aye Paul threw a forearm smash at the Cypriot fullback from St Mirren and then just battered one past the goalie. Mallan and Morgan absolutely shagged us rotten that day.