The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Geezo, are your club really telling folk not to shout? Stark contrast in our neck of the woods in terms of fans at games. No masks required once in your seat, no finger wagging about shouting/celebrating, no staggered departures albeit staggered entry times and we've 3 stands open tonight and away fans allowed. Saturday we had about 600 odd away fans at Central Park - pie stall open, no masks at all, no social distancing on the terraces, no entry time slots, stewards didn't give a f**k etc. Not been keeping up with the levels in Scotland and differences this imposes but is it 500 you're allowed tonight? 

Geezo, are your club really telling folk not to shout? Stark contrast in our neck of the woods in terms of fans at games. No masks required once in your seat, no finger wagging about shouting/celebrating, no staggered departures albeit staggered entry times and we've 3 stands open tonight and away fans allowed. Saturday we had about 600 odd away fans at Central Park - pie stall open, no masks at all, no social distancing on the terraces, no entry time slots, stewards didn't give a f**k etc. Not been keeping up with the levels in Scotland and differences this imposes but is it 500 you're allowed tonight? 
TBF I don't think it's the club it's South Ayrshire Council the club is just the messenger in this.

6 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Would imagine it's partly because Fife is currently a Level 1 area whereas South Ayrshire is Level 2, despite Fife now having a significantly higher rate of positive cases. Still, we'll all be the same next week.

Edited by RedEd

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:
What we thinking about the scoreline tonight then troops - I’m going for 2-0 Ayr (Adeloye 1, Muirhead 1 pen)

Feeling optimistic 3-0 Tomi with 2 and McGinty with a header from a corner

Optimistic or just drunk I’m not sure 🤔 😂 

16 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Just have water in your hand anytime someone approaches you and take a swig. You can’t drink with your mask on…

Basically my thoughts, though assuming same rules on plastic bottles etc so need to source a carton of something!

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

What we thinking about the scoreline tonight then troops - I’m going for 2-0 Ayr (Adeloye 1, Muirhead 1 pen)

2-0 to Edinburgh

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Don’t see there really be any chance of that being anything other than the maximum, tonight was 500 minimum after all!

Aye, let's ask the fuckers at South Ayrshire Council. We know how that ends.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Don’t see there really be any chance of that being anything other than the maximum, tonight was 500 minimum after all!

Not sure we need to ask for a huge amount more, home support is essentially about 300 more than that for almost every game we play.  Others likely have a bigger issue than we do. 

Edited by itzdrk

I'd like to add emphasis on to how shite South Ayrshire Council are. My wee boys football team aren't allowed to train at the Troon pavilion (Enough room for 9 teams outwith the cage and a possible 4 within the AstroTurf cage) because some fat South Ayrshire Council p***k just hunted them, his coaches have just sent us all a message. 

This is a sorry state of affairs that any football related activity within South Ayrshire is messed up by this shoddy and poorly run council. They're 6 years old Ffs. 

26 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Just have water in your hand anytime someone approaches you and take a swig. You can’t drink with your mask on…

It's very easy to drink from a bottle with your mask on.  

Are they requiring you to wear a mask at all times tonight? 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Not sure we need to ask for a huge amount more, home support is essentially about 300 more than that for almost every game we play.  Others likely have a bigger issue than we do. 

This should be the case, however I struggle to see there being any flexibility at all. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It's very easy to drink from a bottle with your mask on.  

Are they requiring you to wear a mask at all times tonight? 

Yes - at all times. 

7 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

This should be the case, however I struggle to see there being any flexibility at all. 

Yes - at all times. 

The word used in the email is 'should' - not 'must'.