The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

We ain't finishing top. 

I'm not even sure about the playoffs. 

I think we'll drop out of the playoffs shortly tbh unless we start winning again VERY soon - preferably starting on Saturday. Morton and Partick are level on points with us and are in better form, so if there's a good time to start winning again it's now.

Any update on Murdoch and Musonda?

We are a much stronger team with them starting. I genuinely think they can make a big difference to our performances. Particularly around ball retention and quick passes. Far too ponderous in possession (when we don't shell it) at the minute.

18 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

We are a much stronger team with them starting. I genuinely think they can make a big difference to our performances. Particularly around ball retention and quick passes. Far too ponderous in possession (when we don't shell it) at the minute.

Musonda played 65 mins against Hamilton so no doubt he'll start on  the bench.  I reckon we won't see Murdoch until the Falkirk game at the earliest.

The starting 11 on Saturday will be identical to the Raith game

9 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Musonda played 65 mins against Hamilton so no doubt he'll start on  the bench.  I reckon we won't see Murdoch until the Falkirk game at the earliest.

The starting 11 on Saturday will be identical to the Raith game

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

38 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

AP says Murdoch return is "Imminent" so wouldn't be surprised if he's on the bench on Saturday and gets minutes next Tuesday night.

45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Yeah it could be on the Sunday, but I dont think an awards night the night before it would be a good idea 

That would surely need to be cancelled if we make it to the semi final? Especially if we’re playing the Sunday!

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That would surely need to be cancelled if we make it to the semi final? Especially if we’re playing the Sunday!

Youd think so! Strange to schedule it for that weekend when there is a really strong possibility that we are going to Hampden 

7 hours ago, AuAl said:

Very odd that there is no online sale of tickets for the Morton game at Cappielow. Have to go to the club shop for them.

Pretty sure you can buy tickets from Morton online.  

They advised for the January game:

Screenshot_20230302-181635.thumb.png.ae43e9301e9e533174d5103cddef1d24.png

If you presume we are in there again then sections F&G are available to buy from the website. 

Screenshot_20230302-181811.thumb.png.97ea4199cec68b3ef03e0388caf5cf0a.png

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Pretty sure you can buy tickets from Morton online.  

They advised for the January game:

Screenshot_20230302-181635.thumb.png.ae43e9301e9e533174d5103cddef1d24.png

If you presume we are in there again then sections F&G are available to buy from the website. 

Screenshot_20230302-181811.thumb.png.97ea4199cec68b3ef03e0388caf5cf0a.png

Morton stated no online sales and asked Ayr to sell tickets , the tickets they have sent us state Dublin end hopefully we are behind goals 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

End of season awards for the same night as the SC semi final. The club know something we dont?

The date was always in the diary as that date was originally our last home league game of the season , if we are on cup duty that date is going to be changed , would be too cocky to put it down for any other date I believe 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Youd think so! Strange to schedule it for that weekend when there is a really strong possibility that we are going to Hampden 

That weekend was always the date , it will change if required 

11 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Morton stated no online sales and asked Ayr to sell tickets , the tickets they have sent us state Dublin end hopefully we are behind goals 

Cheers, you can buy tickets for WDE online too :lol:

Screenshot_20230302-184409.png