The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Brian Graham on the news giving it the big one about how they're all fired up etc. Says they're desperate to give two fingers up to everyone that led to them being unfairly relegated

Yeah seen that, would be some laugh if the SPFL slapped him with a suspension for slagging off the governing body considering the managers usually get punished for saying something out of line like that 

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Brian Graham on the news giving it the big one about how they're all fired up etc. Says they're desperate to give two fingers up to everyone that led to them being unfairly relegated

Yep fired up enough to get a manager sacked

16 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Can he no just do that every time he looks in the mirror, he was one of the starters in the team that got them relegated by being terrible.  

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Yeah seen that, would be some laugh if the SPFL slapped him with a suspension for slagging off the governing body considering the managers usually get punished for saying something out of line like that 

Sure it was the teams that voted for it so he's probably meaning them (us)

35 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Still whinging about that?

They were fairly and legitimately relegated. Anyone who says otherwise is deranged and should be locked up.

22 minutes ago, rb123! said:

The one and only is doing co-comms on the foreign channel tonight at Airdrie v Hamilton.

Only thing he seems to be required for these days, wonder why

And he not very good at that either ,

I see Michael Rose wasn't involved for Coventry tonight and is out of contact after the playoff final. Guess that sell-on clause is going to come to nothing.

10 minutes ago, Iain said:

I see Michael Rose wasn't involved for Coventry tonight and is out of contact after the playoff final. Guess that sell-on clause is going to come to nothing.

He has fallen out the picture there, don't think he has been involved last month or see, he'll be off to pastures new in the summer, interesting if he stays down there or comes back up the road to the likes of a hibs or hearts etc

40 minutes ago, Iain said:

Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't say it.

Spoiler

Bring him home.

4 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Seen that and a lot of chat on the STV website from “Dools” too.

We need calm heads on that pitch on Friday and not play the occasion.

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Like that Malkovic bar near the stadium 

There is a good pub near the train station in Prague, not sure if its owned by the post office or owned by an ex postal worker, they have loads of CZ Post signs up. 

I was in one day and some old German guy asked where I was from

Scotland

Ah, Scottish

Yip

How do you say I love you in Scottish?

The same way, we speak English

But how do you pronounce it?

The same

But what does it sound like when you say it?

The same

Could you say it to me?

Why?

Because I want to hear you say it. 

I felt dirty and confused. 

36 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is a good pub near the train station in Prague, not sure if its owned by the post office or owned by an ex postal worker, they have loads of CZ Post signs up. 

I was in one day and some old German guy asked where I was from

Scotland

Ah, Scottish

Yip

How do you say I love you in Scottish?

The same way, we speak English

But how do you pronounce it?

The same

But what does it sound like when you say it?

The same

Could you say it to me?

Why?

Because I want to hear you say it. 

I felt dirty and confused. 

That wee pub is quality

Didn't meet any German sausage merchants though

Did go to a Dukla Praha game and it was bantz...no one else wanted to go and join in with the ultras though