The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

8 points would surely guarantee a place in the next round? Saying that we will hump Alloa so cigars out lads 

There’s plenty of groups where the second place team could finish on 9+ points. I’d say 10 points should all but guarantee it but anything less is up in the air.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Thank f**k I didn’t travel to Perth to watch tonight’s routine loss with that side out. Not even new guys on the bench to peak interest. 

Kinda feel silly now? Lol

To be honest I felt the same when saw lineup but they played great with what we had available..

Well done Ayr 😀😀😀

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

There’s plenty of groups where the second place team could finish on 9+ points. I’d say 10 points should all but guarantee it but anything less is up in the air.

If we finished on 10 points and Stirling won they would win the group.

Just now, RedEd said:

If we finished on 10 points and Stirling won they would win the group.

Yeah but you're thinking you'll be a top second place side on ten points

2 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

To be honest I felt the same when saw lineup but they played great with what we had available..

Well done Ayr 😀😀😀

Haha, not at all - everyone knows good things tend to happen when you least expect it! Looking forward to Saturday now…

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Yeah but you're thinking you'll be a top second place side on ten points

True. Had a quick look at the groups and think Group C is the only other one which can have a runner-up on 10 points.

4 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Well done Ayr 😀😀😀

So did I. Expected a routine 2-0/3-0 loss because first two performances were not great and the team is still coming together and short of a few additions, but fair play to them that's a great win.

47 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Was expecting a big performance from superstar Max Kucheriavyi, was a no show.

Assume Falkirk fans have been here raving about him?

He sums up our side just now. Theres potential there but isnt good enough for a top flight side yet, and combines that with being a bit soft.

I suspect we'll be playing you next season if you dont get promoted. 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Assume Falkirk fans have been here raving about him?

He sums up our side just now. Theres potential there but isnt good enough for a top flight side yet, and combines that with being a bit soft.

I suspect we'll be playing you next season if you dont get promoted. 

Good luck in your season ahead. You've always been my preferred saints and not those Paisley assholes.

Got to admit a few weeks ago I was worried for us this upcoming season. Murphy still looks a class act and we should have enough about us to finish well away from the bottom 2. Will it be another second place finish? Probably not but it's looking a helluva lot more promising than it was.