The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

If you don't want Bullen out after this then I'm sorry but you are a moron. £22 to stand in the rain and watch this fucking nonsense. f**k the lot of them.

Just do what I've done this season and not go to games...

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I assumed he was injured. What happened?

He was injured. 

I imagine some of the morons in our support decided to abuse someone who had nothing to do with us being horrific today. 

15 minutes ago, Iain said:

Typically the Bullen boo boys are out in force. Just because the team puts in a series of abject performances, shows no sign of any kind of identity, concedes goals like they're going out of fashion, never wins and is staring relegation in the face doesn't mean things need to change.

Didn’t realise we had happy clappers and deliriously fucked on acid happy clappers. New tier to the “best fan” conversation. I was Bullen out but Iain obviously has an amazing dealer. You’ve hid this from us Iain, tap me up with your gear because I can no longer watch this without hallucinations. (Not sure if this needs explanation but I understand there was a stratospheric amount of irony in Iain’s post)

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I imagine some of the morons in our support decided to abuse someone who had nothing to do with us being horrific today. 

He's a buy-to-let landlord tycoon, he really does not need anyone else fighting his battles for him.

Anyway, Bullen is terrible and the squad he has put together is terrible. The Chelsea-esque collection of nearly a hundred backroom staff that have been assembled to improve player performance are universally stealing a wage. That Bullen is the second-longest-serving manager in this league is astonishing. This will be his last gig as manager in Britain. The Ayr United Managerial Graveyard will claim another.

If neither Smith nor Mathie can see where this is heading then I'm baffled as to what they think is going on.  Bullen is clinging on because there are some horrific teams in the Championship. I can't believe there isn't a manager out there who can't get more out of what is a pretty poor and unbalanced squad.

McGinty is back for Saturday which should help a bit, but if it was me, I'd be asking Davie White tonight to start preparing the team for the weekend.

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

He's a buy-to-let landlord tycoon, he really does not need anyone else fighting his battles for him.

Anyway, Bullen is terrible and the squad he has put together is terrible. The Chelsea-esque collection of nearly a hundred backroom staff that have been assembled to improve player performance are universally stealing a wage. That Bullen is the second-longest-serving manager in this league is astonishing. This will be his last gig as manager in Britain. The Ayr United Managerial Graveyard will claim another.

I’m not really sure what that has to do with him having absolutely nothing to do with today’s horror show. 

Anyway - fully agreed with the rest. Get him fully to f**k. I also want some justification from Mathie as to why he should keep his position. 

1 minute ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Bullen is clinging on because there are some horrific teams in the Championship.

The problem is that one of those teams is Greenock Morton, who owe very nearly half of all of their points this season to Ayr United.

20 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

He was on the pitch for about five minutes so I’m not sure why he would be the target of any abuse today…

It should be directed at Bullen; and Bullen only. 

It was from the scum in the Morton hospitality who I imagine were just Cun Hunts without a ticket today.