The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, I get Kerr is still popular due to what he did for us as a player but he was a truly awful manager. The team he had should easily have been up in the playoffs. 

Really don’t see that Kerr had long enough in charge to really make that judgement.  Take covid out of the equation and he basically had less than a year in charge, with more than a few challenges during that period.  Think he got the balance of the team wrong in his second season with not enough runners, but Joe Chalmers came to us with a solid pedigree and should have done better.  Bruce Anderson ought to have scored plenty at our level, but clearly chucked it after 3/4 games.  

@Lee Bullen -

Thanks for your efforts you turned us around when Hopkin and Duffy tried to kill our club. I'm grateful to you for that. However, you are now damaging the club I love. It is time to throw the towel in, you've had long enough to turn it around. There are no signs of improvement. Literally none.

@Graeme Mathie @Dave Smith -

Enough is enough. This cannot be allowed to continue. You are taking the supporters for mugs here. It's long past time you two made a decision. Bullen has to go. Give the new manager the rest of the transfer window and an opportunity to save our season.

Signed All Ayr United fans

Just now, GuyIncognito said:

I'm not ITK but I'm fairly confident that he'll go now.

Thanks for keeping us up and that game v Inverness but its time to go now

There's no way he'll go. Not until the next two games are both defeats.

Just now, Thumper said:

There's no way he'll go. Not until the next two games are both defeats.

We're in the bottom two now and I think that might just tip it over the edge for the board.

If Queens Park didn't win today I wouldn't be saying that