The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If the worst thing that is said about Bullen is the BGM then he's getting off lightly, such PG level patter. Much worse was said about Hopkin and McCall.

And the idea that we've not to criticise him on here but instead send a nicely worded letter to Smith with our grievances?...

giphy.gif

If folk seriously think BGM is "abhorrent" abuse then they have some of the thinnest skin going

Maybe they should be organising a march on Holyrood to get "baldy" recognised at a protected characteristic, so all these bad people that call folk "baldy bastart" can rightfully be placed in high security prisons with all the other huge dangers to society

All the specky bastarts and fat bastarts could join in too

Yours sincerely,

Fat, bald, specky guy off P&B

4 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

If folk seriously think BGM is "abhorrent" abuse then they have some of the thinnest skin going

Maybe they should be organising a march on Holyrood to get "baldy" recognised at a protected characteristic, so all these bad people that call folk "baldy bastart" can rightfully be placed in high security prisons with all the other huge dangers to society

All the specky bastarts and fat bastarts could join in too

Yours sincerely,

Fat, bald, specky guy off P&B

Get it up ye, I don't wear glasses! 

Hi Guys! As a newbie I'm supposed to introduce myself or something. I was waiting until there was some positive news first. I've waited a hell of a long time, but here goes: Blah, blah, long suffering Ayr fan..., expected much better etc, shite for too long..., only kept going by beating Killie (how many times?):thumsup2,  now finally turned the corner and hopefully avoid relegation play-offs.

By the way I am 52 and bald so would be an ideal candidate for new manager, only problem is I don't have a gilet.

Edited by The Smell of VICTORY
grammatical

1 hour ago, The Smell of VICTORY said:

Bye the way I am 52 and bald so would be ideal candidate for new manager, only problem is I don't have a gilet.

This is abhorrent abuse and you will face trial at the court of human rights in Strasbourg 

I'm bald, specky, not fat but do have diabetes and I'm generally regarded as a fud. No gilet.

I also know the right time in a match to make a sub and when not to play Ahkeem Rose.

I don't meet all the criteria to apply for the job sadly.