The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

49 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

2002 league cup .rangers fielded a team worth 30mil of players the couldn't afford .they cheated .

Ayr utd 2002 cup winners 🏆 

Eight of them were on illegal contracts. 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Confusing as to why the were allowed to retain the win 🤔

Not that confusing when you consider who made the decision. Farcical.

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Q: Which year were Rangers founded?

A - 2012
B - 2012
C - all of the above

2012 so A and B. However, they will also be founded in the year 2028, 2037 and 2049. The term  “liquidation” will then come under scrutiny. After that, a period of well deserved time in the lowland league will see them struggle to get into the professional league. Don’t ask me how Ayr are going to fare. You don’t want to know. Next weeks lottery numbers are available for a price that only I know.

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

2012 so A and B. However, they will also be founded in the year 2028, 2037 and 2049. The term  “liquidation” will then come under scrutiny. After that, a period of well deserved time in the lowland league will see them struggle to get into the professional league. Don’t ask me how Ayr are going to fare. You don’t want to know. Next weeks lottery numbers are available for a price that only I know.

🎵🎶Do you believe in liquidation?🎶

🎶I can feel, something, inside me say🎶

The SFA governing body is corrupt as f**k, oh! 🎵

🎶Do you believe in Liquidation? 🎵

🎶I can feel, something, inside me say🎶

🎶The old firm has fucked this footballing Nation🎵

cher-believe-Cover-Art.png

Just thought there it would have been magnificent if big Jamie Adams was still playing.

Would have loved to see the big Fermer absolutely bulldozing that wee c*nt Cantwell in the upcoming cup tie.

Makes you miss the fire and grit ex midfielders had that our current midfield struggles with.

Edited by Oceanlineayr

48 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Just thought there it would have been magnificent if big Jamie Adams was still playing.

Would have loved to see the big Fermer absolutely bulldozing that wee c*nt Cantwell in the upcoming cup tie.

Makes you miss the fire and grit ex midfielders had that our current midfield struggles with.

The big fermer did that to Morelos the last time we were up there. Was very pleasing. Morelos was then booked for complaining about it.

8 minutes ago, AuAl said:

The big fermer did that to Morelos the last time we were up there. Was very pleasing. Morelos was then booked for complaining about it.

To be fair, big McGinty farting in the general direction of that wee p***k Cantwell would be enough to knock him into next week. Or at least earn him a penalty.

59 minutes ago, AuAl said:

One of the best I saw was Duncan George and Terry Hurlock racing for loose ball and wee Duncan put Hurlock on his erse and came away with the ball.... a magnificent sight....

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I'm sure that he has previously said that he doesn't want to be manager full-time. 

He said in the post match he will be able to step up and help the new manager or step back and not help depending on the new manager. He’s not interested “this time” 

25 minutes ago, Toepoker said:

McBookie now up. Bowyer 5/2; Mulgrew 3/1; Brown 3/1; Young 6/1; 10/1 bar - no Davie White still.

Clearly all the money went on Brown as soon as it was up as he's now favourite.

1 hour ago, Bruadair said:

One of the best I saw was Duncan George and Terry Hurlock racing for loose ball and wee Duncan put Hurlock on his erse and came away with the ball.... a magnificent sight....

My favourite Duncan George "tackle" was on Tony Rougier. We were 1 down and Rougier was just gliding by everyone with the ball with ease. Until Duncan went in with what looked like a waist high tackle. Rougier was fine but never went by anyone for the rest of the game. 

Jim Dick booting Gary Holt into the Killie dugout was also a personal favourite