The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

31 minutes ago, Peil said:

Guess I should come clean

a) I'm not going to that place
b) I was actually a paid up member of the party from 1992 till 2011

I'm not going either, I've taken an overtime at work to ensure I avoid it.

Everyone makes mistakes. It also explains your penchant for duck on a Wednesday.

14 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Despite people deciding Sanders and McHugh can play RB it's still unknown how true it is. May be more a case of being able to fill in but looking out of place rather than being an actual component natural full back or even an improvement on what we've got

McGinty once played LB for us against Inverness but not something I'm desperate to see again.

I would guess that if Brown would rather play Stanger at right wing back rather than the other two, he has no intention to play them there and we still need another right back 

15 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I'm still expecting a couple of signings in before the end of the month. Ideally before the Airdrie game. I keep changing the positions of the two additions though. 🤦‍♂️

Club should announce the signing of Shug McGregor who has scored 80 goals for Stewarton United already this season which is a great return for a right back.

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Think there is some truth in it, in a backhanded way. He was a fan of them and played in their youths for a bit. 

Yeah I have heard that tbf, though I'm sure it was said, pretty tongue cheek though. Best way though I reckon, laugh off the hype/ noise around the game. He can clearly handle all that stuff pretty well. 

13 minutes ago, Doob76 said:

Yeah I have heard that tbf, though I'm sure it was said, pretty tongue cheek though. Best way though I reckon, laugh off the hype/ noise around the game. He can clearly handle all that stuff pretty well. 

I'd agree. I think he's handling the situation very well at the moment. You've only got to look at what the h*ns are writing over social media to see what we're up against. Hopefully after this game is by with, the circus will move on then we can concentrate on league survival and building for next season.

Free season ticket to the Ayr Fan that can secure the u*ion b*ars flag, tie it to the Ibr*x gates upside down and torch it ⚫⚪

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

There is a difference between him running about a park getting abuse and him standing still for 90 minutes on the touch line getting it. 

Him taking all the focus might keep the pressure of the players though, they’d normally have focused on players who were big Rangers/Celtic fans or players who had been at Rangers regardless of how many games, if any. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

There is a difference between him running about a park getting abuse and him standing still for 90 minutes on the touch line getting it. 

Him taking all the focus might keep the pressure of the players though, they’d normally have focused on players who were big Rangers/Celtic fans or players who had been at Rangers regardless of how many games, if any. 

Scott Brown doesn't do standing still! I'd like to see what his step count is after Saturdays game! 

It will be a very toxic environment for him I think. But you're right, hopefully he can shoulder that well and that keeps the pressure off the team.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

12 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I'd agree. I think he's handling the situation very well at the moment. You've only got to look at what the h*ns are writing over social media to see what we're up against. Hopefully after this game is by with, the circus will move on then we can concentrate on league survival and building for next season.

Free season ticket to the Ayr Fan that can secure the u*ion b*ars flag, tie it to the Ibr*x gates upside down and torch it ⚫⚪

Don't tempt me! 😆

4 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Get in the mood for the cup this weekend at Oswalds bar with Rangers Singer Vicky. What a night that will be. Oor Boaby can only dream of a forehead like that. Does she know any Tina Turner? FB_IMG_1707402941721.thumb.jpg.2077386a284787740d0618f2c205cfe0.jpg

Pishing myself at ‘Rangers Singer’

6 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Get in the mood for the cup this weekend at Oswalds bar with Rangers Singer Vicky. What a night that will be. Oor Boaby can only dream of a forehead like that. Does she know any Tina Turner? FB_IMG_1707402941721.thumb.jpg.2077386a284787740d0618f2c205cfe0.jpg

Oswald's ? I'm sure it's been asked before......Mosley or Lee Harvey ?

12 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Bet that brews had more balls rested on  it than a table at the Davis club.