The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

35 minutes ago, Iain said:

Need to stay a bit phlegmatic about things today, long way to go whatever the result.

If we're not taking points from the teams in the bottom half of the league this month, then there's slim chance we're taking them from teams in the top half next month.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye I can’t wait till we hopefully limp to 8th place and have a clear out in the summer. Only players I’d be gutted to see leave is Chalmers and Murphy. Luckily Murphy is signed up. 

Quite possibly Murphy's last season next year too. Chalmers has been getting a bit of flack recently but the lads got quality, he's just needs better players around him.

The rest of them, don't care if I never see them again. That squad is the definition of a failed experiment. Just hope they learn from this.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Guess who just learned a new word today. 

I just hope we can all remain sanguine whatever the result and not give way to choler

15 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Rumour has it that he’s wherever Kate Middleton is.

On a beach holiday with David Bangala?

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

If we're not taking points from the teams in the bottom half of the league this month, then there's slim chance we're taking them from teams in the top half next month.

The form of the top teams is equal to the teams at the bottom currently. Should that stay the same then each game should be viewed as a realistic way to take points 

Was staring at the Ayr odds for quite some time today, no idea at all what direction we are going in for this game so didn't put a line on. First for a while. Anxiously waiting, like you all to see what the team sheet is today...

Hugely concerned with Scott Brown and his erratic team selection. I never wanted him in the first place and I hope I am totally wrong but dropping Chalmers, Dempsey, McGinty and Murphy is wild, especially when you look at their replacements. We are in for a hell of a redemption arc when Bullen returns to save us. 

Edited by Shibuya

Genuinely a bit angry to have travelled up having seen that line up. 

I would very much like the team to prove me wrong, of course. If they stick it to me, then fair fucks, i will be delighted.

But f**k me. I'm very concerned.