The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Why blame musundo no even there,look last season when it was him and kirk at the back played it on the ground cracking football,

Every manager since Hopkins has told mcginty to try and pass the ball no just shell it to nobody 

Duffy was going nuts first game when he did it,same with bullen at times and brown yesterday was go nuts when he did it,why we gave him a contract extension is beyond me.

16 minutes ago, Aliayr76 said:

Why blame musundo no even there,look last season when it was him and kirk at the back played it on the ground cracking football,

Every manager since Hopkins has told mcginty to try and pass the ball no just shell it to nobody 

Duffy was going nuts first game when he did it,same with bullen at times and brown yesterday was go nuts when he did it,why we gave him a contract extension is beyond me.

No one is blaming Musonda but the point is that he has a terrible record of injuries and is away at different points of the season for Zambia. He’s turned into a waste of a wage as he’s not a particularly great defender. 

15 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Who's all out of contract in the summer? 

Albinson

Feirns 

McAllister

Musonda

Reading

McGinley

Smith

Murdoch

Jenkins

Viviani

Amartey

36 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Albinson

Feirns 

McAllister

Musonda

Reading

McGinley

Smith

Murdoch

Jenkins

Viviani

Amartey

I'd keep Feirns, Jenkins, Viviani. They are young so would be fair to give them a chance or loan them out. Wouldn't put too much pressure on the wage budget either.

Maybe keep Amartey and give him more game time.

Release the others. Would be a shame releasing Murdoch but who knows how he'll play after such a shot injury. Would depend what league we are in next season.

Edited by Oceanlineayr

40 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Albinson

Feirns 

McAllister

Musonda

Reading

McGinley

Smith

Murdoch

Jenkins

Viviani

Amartey

I'm fairly certain that McAllister, Murdoch, and Amartey all have options for an extra year.

I’m 50/50 on a lot of them tbh reading has been better then he was last season and I feel if we keep either of the fullbacks id keep him, Murdoch i’d maybe take a risk and give him a 1 year deal I know Amartey does have an optional 1 year extension but I don’t see it happening similar to O’Connor, Jenkins I would say give him a chance but uncertain of Viviani but have to see how he does at Troon

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Was bored so had a look at the League 2 forum. Bonyrigg fan saying Whittaker has been named as one of the runners for the Bonyrigg job based on him being local 🤣 almost as wild as the Aberdeen managerial role being linked with the Germany manager. Just hope the papers don't get wind of it and carry his name as a runner based on some random fans musings 😂

Hiya! You’ve made yourself look silly on two threads today. I did no such thing! I made a list of people connected to Bonnyrigg called Gary and I ruled your man out because he was from Peebles and he wasn’t called Gary anyway.

Try reading my daft wee message again and see if you can spot the bit where I wasn’t being serious. Look hard! It was a daft wee message, you’ve taken it much the wrong way.

All the best to you. I love Ayr (the place), I’d hate for us to fall out over a list of Gary’s.

🐝🧶

5 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Highly doubt any of them will be here next year.

Feirns might depending on if Ollie gets a big move away, of the 3 I think Jenkins has the best chance as he’s still getting regular minutes at Gretna despite getting some injuries made 22 Apperances for them 

2 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Hiya! You’ve made yourself look silly on two threads today. I did no such thing! I made a list of people connected to Bonnyrigg called Gary and I ruled your man out because he was from Peebles and he wasn’t called Gary anyway.

Try reading my daft wee message again and see if you can spot the bit where I wasn’t being serious. Look hard! It was a daft wee message, you’ve taken it much the wrong way.

All the best to you. I love Ayr (the place), I’d hate for us to fall out over a list of Gary’s.

🐝🧶

12 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

🐝🧶

Where is Gary Tank Commander from? 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Albinson

Feirns 

McAllister

Musonda

Reading

McGinley

Smith

Murdoch

Jenkins

Viviani

Amartey

Sad state of affairs that I wouldn't care if any of them re-signed 

Edited by Thereisalight..

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt that he’s doing it due to injuries and the fact that our defence is absolutely piss thin. I can genuinely see a mass overhaul coming in that area with Stanger the only one surviving and that’s more down to his age and the fact that he has shown potential this season. Everyone else can f**k off to be honest, even McGinty. 

I don’t have much cause for concern for Brown as a manager though. He's done okay in his first few months. I think it’s fair to say we’re at the stage of being inconsistent in terms of results which is an improvement on being consistently shite. Ultimately I think we’ll finish 7th or 8th. 

Yeah - my concerns about him aren’t really as a manager, more just in terms of what I want to see. I’m sick of rancid, defensive football and prioritising players that work all over the pitch over anything else. 

If it continues next season it’s not something I’m willing to regularly pay to watch anymore tbh. 

I guess that there will be workers out there with more footballing ability than McKenzie or Bryden though, we have just struggled to find them!

13 minutes ago, Ayrutd1910 said:

Weird this forum, beat Inverness last week,got a few pages saying what a good win,get beat and this forum is on fire

Far more people at the game yesterday than at Inverness.