The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’d maybe be okay with it if this was all he was going to be. A guy who’ll get minimum game time in the event of an injury crisis but I’m just not convinced that’s what he’ll be. The fullbacks issue has been an issue for a few seasons now, probably since Smith and Harvie so how can we be sure it’s going to be correctly addressed in the summer. 

I'm sure that the manager knows FB is a problem given the juggling he's had to do in there.

We've got to hope we get better players in but obviously that's not guaranteed. The last thing we want to do though is be left scrambling for scraps that are worse than what we've got.

We'll hopefully see pretty early on where we're going to be at with a few PCA,s and quick signings. Maybe that's optimistic though.

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Reading the comments on Facebook about McAllister contract renewal it is overwhelmingly positive. Is this thread a bit of an echo chamber? 

Not sure Facebook would ever be my first stop for thoughtful football analysis

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Reading the comments on Facebook about McAllister contract renewal it is overwhelmingly positive. Is this thread a bit of an echo chamber? 

I think it’s more realistic here, the folk that tend not to last are the folk that are too far one way or the other, either back everything about the management & the club like the poster who backed Hopkin so much to the point he didn’t post for about 3 months after he was sacked. 

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Horrendous penalty to concede.  So stupid.  We're all over them at that point too

He bought it, McKenzie dangled a leg but Easton made sure he hit it but was never going to get to the  ball anyway