The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’ve heard we are still looking at another 3 or 4 incoming. No names mentioned m, just that we’re still very much in the market.

I’d expect a few more outgoings if we are indeed looking at another 4 new faces.

15 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Wonder if Callum will take the cream puff with this announcement.

Really hope so, then again Rob McLean still does RedTV for Aberdeen, so he wont be available at weekends.

Any chance you can move the camera position too ?

1 hour ago, Hazbart said:

I’ve heard we are still looking at another 3 or 4 incoming. No names mentioned m, just that we’re still very much in the market.

I’d expect a few more outgoings if we are indeed looking at another 4 new faces.

Current squad of 23, however I wouldn't really count Ecrepont/Watret/Guthrie in that as I would imagine they will all leave on loan at some point, maybe even McRoberts.  Coupled with McGeady probably only kept for extreme emergencies and probably to play in reserve fixtures another 4 would take us to 22 which I think would be about right.  Don't see any other players now leaving permanently.

I get that McGeady has been a waste of a wage (playing wise) however don’t see the point in him retiring unless he’s leaving the club completely. Likelihood is he’ll be on one combined wage rather than two seperate wages so might aswell still have him registered as a player. 

7 minutes ago, dumbthings said:

Is it only me who thinks that with a full pre-season he could make a huge contribution on the park? 

I think you might be the only one. I’m 17 stone and would do him for pace his legs have gone