The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Moaning about missing kick off after turning up fifteen minutes before kick off with a big crowd expected: no right to moan. Even at that, I would hardly say it’s an overly late time to turn up. 

Moaning about missing most of the first half, absolutely fair enough. 

It doesn’t exactly encourage people to come back, if there were more there than normal as well. They are a football club, so it’s literally their main job to get people inside the ground in decent time. 

Obviously lots of great things going on, but you have to get the basics right so hopefully it’s better going forward for any bigger games. 

I was there at 7.15 and never got in till 8. It is what it us . I'm sure if we were ever ti get promoted to the bigger league there would be more turnstiles installed . Had no problem getting my ticket scanned though 

2 minutes ago, United1973 said:

I was there at 7.15 and never got in till 8. It is what it us . I'm sure if we were ever ti get promoted to the bigger league there would be more turnstiles installed . Had no problem getting my ticket scanned though 

That’s an impressively placid attitude for waiting 45 minutes to get in!

20 minutes ago, United1973 said:

We arrived about 7:10 and walked right in. The gound was fairly empty, though, and I did say to my wife watch what happens in the 10 minutes before kick off. The woman on the turnstile did say that she was having a problem with the sunlight hitting her screen. Not a problem we'll have often 😄 and easy to fix with some screening.

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Did the away fans behave themselves last night?

Generally didn't see/hear nothing that bad. Few ira chants that was about all .more braindead than anything. Trying to drive down Somerset road before a sellout match and causing an almighty traffic jam .probably be worse if it was the other arsecheek imo.

Thanks for your money 💰 

Surprised there hasn't been an Ayr legends type match for the new stand. Would have been good to have something like that first to iron out any kinks before the Celtic match and the 'official' opening of the new stand

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Generally didn't see/hear nothing that bad. Few ira chants that was about all .more braindead than anything. Trying to drive down Somerset road before a sellout match and causing an almighty traffic jam .probably be worse if it was the other arsecheek imo.

Thanks for your money 💰 

Definitely worth the money if it wasn’t too bad an experience.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Definitely worth the money if it wasn’t too bad an experience.

Aye it wasn’t as bad as I feared. Rangers games at Somerset have been far worse, especially with the mixing in the Ayr end. Spoke to a few who were quite keen to get back to the hospitality as they enjoyed it which is really the whole point of the new stand. 

37 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Aye it wasn’t as bad as I feared. Rangers games at Somerset have been far worse, especially with the mixing in the Ayr end. Spoke to a few who were quite keen to get back to the hospitality as they enjoyed it which is really the whole point of the new stand. 

Seems like Celtic fans were lucky to escape. 

IMG_1640.jpeg

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

IMG_1640.jpeg

Something I'm certain both Killie and Ayr fans hate 🙄 

Don't get me wrong, I love a good laugh with Killie fans but that's generally as far as it goes. A bit of schtick and ribbing.

This 'Hunt the Celtic' piss is just a load of wee wallopers, grouped together to create the illusion of being hard. They'd probably all stand slack jawed and staring if actually confronted.

The fact they have the union jack in the wording 🙄 shows who their team *Really* is. No need for this nonsense in scottish football.

Edited by Roxanne's man

6 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Something I'm certain both Killie and Ayr fans hate 🙄 

Don't get me wrong, I love a good laugh with Killie fans but that's generally as far as it goes. A bit of schtick and ribbing.

This 'Hunt the Celtic' piss is just a load of wee wallopers, grouped together to create the illusion of being hard. They'd probably all stand slack jawed and staring if actually confronted.

The fact they have the union jack in the wording 🙄 shows who their team *Really* is. No need for this nonsense in scottish football.

Aye totally agree you do need to ask what people are thinking about with this shite.

8 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

IMG_1640.jpeg

It's really funny that they got such a stauner over a pre season match.