The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, baba douche said:

Please remove that material - just because you disagree with it doesn't mean it's right to put it up.

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't have posted a screenshot of that.

Apologies for any offence caused. 

1 hour ago, Superhursty7 said:

Yeah he made his debut for them against us but maybe then following season we played them in a friendly at Murray Park in pre-season and he signed a few days later on loan.

Yeah we signed him the next day after he scored a hat trick against us.

6 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

The reason folk are complaining is that they were arriving at least half an hour early and still missing the first 10-15 minutes of the match.

Indeed, but this was a crash test of the system. Whether or not it is ethical for the club to treat its own fans as guinea pigs in establishing its turnstile efficiency should the away support outnumber the home fans is another matter of course.

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Indeed, but this was a crash test of the system. Whether or not it is ethical for the club to treat its own fans as guinea pigs in establishing its turnstile efficiency should the away support outnumber the home fans is another matter of course.

You’re right enough. Was a good, and largely successful, run out of the new stand. Apart from the queue, everything else was great. 

11 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

Didn't realise the cladding contractor had went bust 6 week from the end.  Hope any folk impacted are able to get back into work quickly.

Posted (edited)

Club media consultant Rob McLean gets a guided tour of the New North Stand and state of the art hospitality capabilities from the Chairman.

Imagine hearing something like that even 5/6 years ago. 

Overall, very excited about things just now. Well done to everyone at the club. Buzzing to get back out to that side of the ground and hopefully watch a top half finish this season.

Edited by AUcal

Been speaking to my mate who’s a Hartlepool fan he is flabbergasted that we are looking at hastie. He will want a huge wage, was pea hearted and kicked up a f**k down there. I’m sure there are better targets out there. 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Been speaking to my mate who’s a Hartlepool fan he is flabbergasted that we are looking at hastie. He will want a huge wage, was pea hearted and kicked up a f**k down there. I’m sure there are better targets out there. 

Hastie might be in last chance saloon time like Shankland was when we signed him.  Not saying the signing will work out like that.  However if he wants to really kick on in full time football, he wont be in a position to demand massive wages while he has been under performing at previous clubs.

20 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Maybe the boy just needs a wee kick up the arse and a manager that believes  in him.  Browns not stupid he must see something  in him. 

16 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Can anyone get their hands on a match program from the Celtic Game form me please, it's for a good friend who didn't manage to pick one up at game. Ta.

Try contacting tje match shop I'm sure they'll have some 

15 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

By far the best part of this is at the end when the chairman says "finishing a new stand on time isn't for everyone, but we managed to do it". Nice wee dig at those clubs with construction issues these days :D