The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Scott-ish said:

It's going to be called #weareunited isn't it.

I actually can’t remember but I think it’s just “The Honest Men”. 

I’ve no idea if that’s nonsense or not. 

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I actually can’t remember but I think it’s just “The Honest Men”. 

I’ve no idea if that’s nonsense or not. 

So long as the theme song is as good as the Sunderland one

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

There was snippet shown of the documentary that’s being made and it looks pretty good and unserious.

I saw a film Crew at the corner of the pitch at Hampden the other week, I just assumed it was going to be a view from the terrace 

Tomorrow feels like a massive game already in our season. 

Win and we go 6 points clear which regardless of their games in hand,  would be massive psychologically. 

Lose convincingly and you fear the wheels would maybe start to fall off

Draw probably favours Falkirk more than us with their 2 games in hand. No guarantee they win them though 

Edited by Rb123

They played well at Somerset in the cup, and have looked good.

With a huge backing, they must be confident.

BUT, last week will have been a knock, and they now have it in the back of their heads that they CAN be beaten.

We don’t need to be at our best, but we need to be lucky.

A draw suits us better I would say than them. A win would be glorious.  A defeat, expected going by the bookies.

Can’t wait to get up there 🌑⚪

If the documentary is anything like grasping the thistle then great. Loved that. That’s a screamer. Brilliant seeing John lambie sing “follow thistle”. Had a lump in my throat when I watched it yonks ago. Now it’s worse. I get all down and morose wishing we had decent kinda “auld fitba” tunes. Somehow don’t see Brown blasting out “boaby Williamson easts banana wi his feet”. 

5 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

For anyone old enough to remember singles, I've got it on vinyl. Must be a collectors item these days.

Decent cover? 

12 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

They played well at Somerset in the cup, and have looked good.

With a huge backing, they must be confident.

BUT, last week will have been a knock, and they now have it in the back of their heads that they CAN be beaten.

We don’t need to be at our best, but we need to be lucky.

A draw suits us better I would say than them. A win would be glorious.  A defeat, expected going by the bookies.

Can’t wait to get up there 🌑⚪

Only one win in their last four matches. 

Just now, Nelson said:

Musonda playing centre midfield?  

Back 3/5 surely. 

Brown did say last night that he didn’t want us to be predictable. With that line up and dropping Oakley then it looks like we’re going for pace and counter attacking rather than trying to control the game. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Back 3/5 surely. 

Brown did say last night that he didn’t want us to be predictable. With that line up and dropping Oakley then it looks like we’re going for pace and counter attacking rather than trying to control the game. 

Not sure, that would suggest Henderson or someone else (?) is playing more centrally.