The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm glad they have responded to you, I've still received nothing from them. In spite emailing them over 60 hours ago now.

You've also got it backwards I'm the one who paid for a service and didn't receive it and have had no communication from the provider wrt that in the last 60 hours since I emailed them. In what way I am f***king them over? 🤣

By claiming a refund you are taking cash away from Ayr too! 

1 hour ago, super_carson said:

That’s my work, actually. Updated for the new season, but you need PES on PC to make it work. Nerdy, but passes the time (especially as I’m locked up till Wednesday...)

That is the closest to real life I've ever seen in a football simulation game. Somerset Park looks fantastic in game. Well done 😁👍

Shame you can't get the crowd to swear and sing songs, only thing that it's missing imo.  Brilliant though. 

21 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

That is the closest to real life I've ever seen in a football simulation game. Somerset Park looks fantastic in game. Well done 😁👍

Shame you can't get the crowd to swear and sing songs, only thing that it's missing imo.  Brilliant though. 

Shouting for a pass back when a boy knees it back

Is there any plans to test the new streaming service ahead of Tuesday nights game? I seen on twitter that Morton failed to properly test theirs and the website crashed before the game and their fans are absolutely hounding them for it. 

Streaming is going to be a crucial part of our income this season so crucial we get it right from the off. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is there any plans to test the new streaming service ahead of Tuesday nights game? I seen on twitter that Morton failed to properly test theirs and the website crashed before the game and their fans are absolutely hounding them for it. 

Streaming is going to be a crucial part of our income this season so crucial we get it right from the off. 

Agree.   I'm going to pay for game on Tuesday and depending how watchable it is will probably determine whether I get a season ticket or not or just pay for the odd game later in the season if any issues get sorted - might well be a few others in the same boat.  

I'm glad they have responded to you, I've still received nothing from them. In spite emailing them over 60 hours ago now.
You've also got it backwards I'm the one who paid for a service and didn't receive it and have had no communication from the provider wrt that in the last 60 hours since I emailed them. In what way I am f***king them over? 🤣

My point was more the fact that the “wee guy” is doing his best and it most probably is a wee guy, sat in an office, in the bowels of Cliftonhill, doing his best, in all likelihood for very little reward. This is all new to everyone, he deserves a chance to catch his breath and plough through the emails when he can.

Fair fucks again for donating to the AU500.

10 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Agree.   I'm going to pay for game on Tuesday and depending how watchable it is will probably determine whether I get a season ticket or not or just pay for the odd game later in the season if any issues get sorted - might well be a few others in the same boat.  

Please bear in mind there will undoubtedly be teething issues because we haven't tested it out!

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Please bear in mind there will undoubtedly be teething issues because we haven't tested it out!

I get that.  However for me personally £200 odd is a lot to be paying out as basically a donation to the club if there isnt going to be a stream to watch like Tuesday night there was.   The odd stream dropping / buffering is fine but if theres a situation where a majority of users cant even get logged in then it's hard to justify.    Fingers crossed though! 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, I completely agree that there may be teething issues hence why I’d recommend doing a test event or two to try iron these out. 

it may actually be worth using the Annan game as a free test event to try and see how the stream is going to deal with a large volume of supporters accessing it.

If they charge for the Annan game and there is issues then people are quite rightly entitled to ask for their money back. 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not entirely sure how they can run a test event before Tuesday night when there's no home game before then. Only had one pre season game at Somerset which by all accounts was arranged last minute only a couple of days before and at that point it hadn't been decided if we were using AU Media or Pixollot or whatever it calls.

Just have to hope Tuesday night goes well.....however since it'll be the first game it's really going to be our test event before the main first game of the season at home to QOS.

My point was more the fact that the “wee guy” is doing his best and it most probably is a wee guy, sat in an office, in the bowels of Cliftonhill, doing his best, in all likelihood for very little reward. This is all new to everyone, he deserves a chance to catch his breath and plough through the emails when he can.

Fair fucks again for donating to the AU500.
Hadn't received an email from rovers about the refund so sent them a direct message on twitter. They were very helpful and got back to me within a few minutes and was only asked to confirm my email address. Received an email shortly after that saying my refund was being processed [emoji106]

26 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The official Ayr page has just put up a match preview for tomorrow’s game which is from 2016. Aye I’m sure streaming will be fine 😉 

Part of it is from 2016, the main bits are for tomorrow. The picture does throw you off though