The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

genuinely hope you try this patter with people in real life. ("Roxanne's man" rocked up to Rugby Park with an Ayr top to be signed, so was obviously looking to get his head kicked in already.)

What a state to get yourself into, gone from trivialising racism to wishing physical violence on people...well done Throbber

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

What's likely to change for the better at Christmas ??

I'd imagine from November to April could be the most likely time of restrictions as opposed to the next couple of months.

I get that I was more just meaning I hope the club haven’t budgeted for anything too far in advance either way. So I’m hoping that the income from this game is more like a wee bonus they weren’t expecting a couple of months ago rather than a big loss on a normal crowd.

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

genuinely hope you try this patter with people in real life. ("Roxanne's man" rocked up to Rugby Park with an Ayr top to be signed, so was obviously looking to get his head kicked in already.)

Please, can we stop this nonsense? I wasn't in anyway being racist. If said in quick succession, both names said together followed by attacking partnership would be a tongue twister even without alcohol. 

I do get very much where you are coming from though, many people are legitimatly racist and would hold it against people with names of a different origin. That is not the case with myself, I was only pointing out how difficult it would be to say the names together. 

As for me walking into the kilmarnock shop, it's only a game of football. A team in the same league as the team I support and nobody had any blows at all, just friendly banter, which it should always be like. They were quite happy to print my shirt. 

So again, I apologise if I have caused you offence, though I do feel you have taken things out of context. 

Please, can we stop this nonsense? I wasn't in anyway being racist. If said in quick succession, both names said together followed by attacking partnership would be a tongue twister even without alcohol. 
I do get very much where you are coming from though, many people are legitimatly racist and would hold it against people with names of a different origin. That is not the case with myself, I was only pointing out how difficult it would be to say the names together. 
As for me walking into the kilmarnock shop, it's only a game of football. A team in the same league as the team I support and nobody had any blows at all, just friendly banter, which it should always be like. They were quite happy to print my shirt. 
So again, I apologise if I have caused you offence, though I do feel you have taken things out of context. 
TBF mate you give us a laugh in here we all know you didn't mean offence ignore the haters and enjoy the game

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Try this game.

Again, the test is, if you go up to a guy with an African name and joke that you'd be unable to pronounce it after a few drinks, how would you expect it to be taken.

I expect he'd laugh. The same way I'd laugh if the same guy said to me he'd struggle to actually understand me after a few drinks.

It's a very bizarre thing to be getting offended by tbh. And again, it's in no way racist what roxanne's man said.