The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

My head has been hurting reading all of this. If there is demand for a bus, somebody within that group arrange a bus! 

Rely on nobody but yourself! 

57 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

All it would take

Last week -  Bus running to Inverness numbers dependant, please book by 12pm on Thursday.  Cost is - to be payed on booking. 

Send out daily reminders with warnings about low numbers or if more busses are added

If there aren't enough numbers to cover costs, cancel the bus with more than 24 hours notice

Cumnock have 15 busses booked for the junior cup final and we don't have one going to a season defining game. 

Spot on, there may not have been a demand for the bus but at least make an attempt to try. 

ETA: This is a hill i am 100% willing to die on 😂 the club can't tweet the #weareunited nonsense then make no attempt to help fans get to the biggest game of the season. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

The we are united hashtag seems to be in reference to the club having a bigger impact in the community and more attention places on the women's team. Cringeworthy as it may be, it's ridiculous to say the hashtag is futile because the club aren't running a bus for fans. 

Whinging about the club no putting a bus on is a riddy. Want the club to wipe yer ar*e for you anawl aye?

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It's a bit shit there doesnt seem to be a stream for the game. Hopefully the BBC will update us on goals around the grounds whilst the QP v Dundee game is on. 

A draw and a draw in the GM game is my prediction. The lads surely cant ruin my birthday weekend 🤣

Happy Birthday when It comes! 🥳🥳🥳

It's my wee Man's birthday tomorrow. Collected his birthday cake just there. Big number 8 tomorrow.

Ayr dare not lose on his birthday 😡😡😡

IMG20230504133709.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man

24 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

It's my wee Man's birthday tomorrow. Collected his birthday cake just there. Big number 8 tomorrow.

IMG20230504133709.jpg

Thank you! Happy birthday to your lad. Cracking cake that, mind and save some for nearly 10pm tomorrow to celebrate 😂

31 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

IMG20230504133709.jpg

That's a smashing cake. I hope your boy has a great birthday.

And happy birthday @Thereisalight..

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

ETA: This is a hill i am 100% willing to die on 😂 the club can't tweet the #weareunited nonsense then make no attempt to help fans get to the biggest game of the season. 

Why didnt you organise a bus then , the amount you have gone on about one you could have spent some time pricing a bus and asking on social media for interest , your saying weareunited means nothing due to the club ( who don’t run buses) running a bus to Inverness very shallow comment in my mind although other will be entitled to their views 

3 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

IMG20230504133709.jpg

Happy Birthday to the wee man 

With the last game of the league tomorrow being against ICT I recalled Friday April 30th 2021 when David Hopkin somehow got a 2-2 draw.

Hopkin as manager was bad enough then looking up the lineups I saw some of the Ayr bench 🤮

Andre Wright

Jamie Barjonas

Dario Zanatta

Shudder......

29 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

With the last game of the league tomorrow being against ICT I recalled Friday April 30th 2021 when David Hopkin somehow got a 2-2 draw.

Hopkin as manager was bad enough then looking up the lineups I saw some of the Ayr bench 🤮

Andre Wright

Jamie Barjonas

Dario Zanatta

Shudder......

Screenshot_20210430-213553_Chrome.thumb.jpg.048a74836260fbec8077b93d0613a158.jpg

9 hours ago, diege said:

My head has been hurting reading all of this. If there is demand for a bus, somebody within that group arrange a bus! 

Rely on nobody but yourself!

Was #RelyOnNobodyButYourself taken?

10 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

If a bus was running for a Friday night game at Inverness, the bus would need to leave Ayr at a time of day when the majority of people would be in work.

It would not have made much sense to put one on.

As opposed to the present situation where it is perfectly possible for someone finishing work at 5pm in Ayr to get to Inverness by 7.45.

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Are the club showing the game in the hub tomorrow night? The post about the question and answer says follow the game from Inverness but isn't clear whether they have the game on. 

The last I heard before going on holiday was that they were showing it ,I believe it is being run as a fundraiser  for the former player fund and Whitleys retreat , not being run be club it’s being run by the founder of former player fund as a function that anyone can attend at a cost of £5 with all money going to the 2 groups , a few former players will be in attendance, but  I would check with the club that the function has been confirmed 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

The last I heard before going on holiday was that they were showing it ,I believe it is being run as a fundraiser  for the former player fund and Whitleys retreat , not being run be club it’s being run by the founder of former player fund as a function that anyone can attend at a cost of £5 with all money going to the 2 groups , a few former players will be in attendance, but  I would check with the club that the function has been confirmed 

I'm not fussed about the function but would probably head to hub if they were showing game 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I'm not fussed about the function but would probably head to hub if they were showing game 

I have sent a text to the guy who was organising it to get a definite answer 

I know I know more bus chat... did we not buses to Greenock for a final game of the season where Junior Mendes missed a sitter, we lost 2-1 and we were relegated in our centenary year? I'm sure that was a season with the cursed hoops as well.

Edited by Trogdor